Live 2.5 Info

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I will never understand the whole alarm about changing keyboard layouts. Why don't you guys simply export your layout schemes and import them again when a new version has been released? That said: my keyboard/hotas layout hasn't changed since 2.0 :rolleyes:

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I got all excited, finished the download this weekend. I started up the game and watched a loading bar bounce back and forth the bottom of my monitor for 15 minutes. Then gave up and took advantage of the wasteland 2 free to play weekend. At least I found another cool game.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I got all excited, finished the download this weekend. I started up the game and watched a loading bar bounce back and forth the bottom of my monitor for 15 minutes. Then gave up and took advantage of the wasteland 2 free to play weekend. At least I found another cool game.
don't forget to copy your profile out of your USER folder and delete your USER folder. I couldn't load shits in my hangar

DrunkenTeddy

Order of 10 High Priest
Donor
Apr 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DrunkenTeddy
don't forget to copy your profile out of your USER folder and delete your USER folder. I couldn't load shits in my hangar
I was playing yesterday and had issues getting a ship to spawn at Port Olisar (the screen showed no ships available). So I renamed my user folder and it started working. In the USER\profiles\default folder there is a xml file that has your mapped controls (can't remember the name but it has the word map in it). If you don't want to lose controller mapping just copy this file over after the new folder is created.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I was playing yesterday and had issues getting a ship to spawn at Port Olisar (the screen showed no ships available). So I renamed my user folder and it started working. In the USER\profiles\default folder there is a xml file that has your mapped controls (can't remember the name but it has the word map in it). If you don't want to lose controller mapping just copy this file over after the new folder is created.
That would be: C:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public\USER\Controls\Mappings

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Not anymore. If you delete your USER folder and allow it to recreate itself you'll notice that this folder is now empty.
Hmmm, I copied that path from my newly created USER folder, 55 minutes ago o_O
Of course it will be empty after recreating, that's why you must copy your profile somewhere else and copy it back after recreation.
Or did you mean something else :oops:???

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Maybe I lost something in translation there.. For me the folder D:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public\USER\Controls\Mappings is empty. The file I had to copy to retain my controls was D:\Program Files\Cloud Imperium Games\StarCitizen\Public\USER\Profiles\default\actionmaps.xml
Aah. You didn't export your controls. But your profiles still work good? If yes, then the actionmaps.xml is the file where SC saves your changes.

Forgot your password?