Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Since we're gaining new members at an increasing rate, now's as good a time as any to direct new members to our live chat! Click the button marked "CHAT" on the black menu bar towards the top of your screen, and you'll be whisked away to a magical place of fairies, unicorns, butterflies, and your fellow TESTies ready to discuss anything from the latest stretch goal to absurdly rich people with 11 garage doors. Plus the latest installment in Loteus' continuing efforts to evolve to a Master Modder and much, much more!

Don't be shy, just click that button!

And remember!

Stay BLACKandYELLOW!

EDIT DEC 2014 - PIDGIN CLIENT NOW AVAILABLE!

Hi TESTIes, Montoya here hijacking Flippers thread!

You can now join us on RSI chat through the Pidgin client, it looks like this:

PidginDec.png

Get in to chat today!

Instructions here: https://testsquadron.com/threads/pidgin-install-chat-client-for-rsi-chat.2539/

Last edited by a moderator:

Vapsyvox

Designated Driver
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
Vapsyvox
But now the chat is gone and the org chat doesn't seem to be working either, how will we achieve the instant satisfaction of chatting with strangers on the internet now?

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
Go to RSI account settings , scroll down, generate a XMPP token, follow the instructions on that page, join the chat :)

they only have problems with the web frontend of the chat so far, XMPP/Jabber server is working.

Munken

Game Master
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
MunkenTEST
Guess I need to fish out the xmpp plugin for irssi again.

I've never joined any TS before - I've always imagined that it's a bit like joining the end of a conga line. You never want to be the last person on a conga line.
I didn't know what a conga line was so I looked it up on Wikipedia.
This will be the beat that our trade convoy will be flying to,

Reactions: o-BHG-o

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
XMPP chat on RSI kinda exploded. You should re-set your XMPP token in your RSI settings to fix it.

Forgot your password?