Look what I found in my Hangar

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
I can't shoot at all. Well... actually.... I can shoot but I can't hit. As soon as fire is returned, I'm dead meat, unless somebody comes around the corner and I have a shotgun :smiling_imp:
I'm the same as you, I blame our ping time even though I do not know what it is
I know exactly what you mean. Maybe we should start a thread for people who suck at combat. :)

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I'm the same as you, I blame our ping time even though I do not know what it is
I don't blame the ping, it just are my FPS skills. At SPK I caught a guy off guard, he killed a more skilled team mate, I flanked him and emptied my assault rifle on him, point blank range. When reloading he returned fire and killed me. Next time I should aim at the head instead of in the middle of his heavy armor.
I know exactly what you mean. Maybe we should start a thread for people who suck at combat. :slight_smile:
For me the Achilles heel really is FPS. I attended GRASP training (FPS), I know the tactics, but I can't compensate my lack of aim with tactics. When dogfighting I at least can evade incoming fire. If you want to improve that skills, you should attend Combat Flight Training.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Next time I should aim at the head instead of in the middle of his heavy armor.
I find that there's just enough lag to make headshots near impossible for me unless I aim centre mass and track up. Usually by then they've killed me though.
As far as dogfighting goes, my skills are all over the place. 80% of the time it's a long drawn-out fight, 18%, I'm dead in the first 30 seconds, and the other 2%, I do pretty okay.

Forgot your password?