Trading Looking for fellow Banu

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Are you trying to recruit people in our forum.. ?

Yeah reason I ask is you're not listed as a TEST org member or hide your org you'r in and IMO anyone need to hide is up to no good, not saying that is the case here..

But it make it a fair question.. Forum member less than a month and you're recruiting people !?

...!

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Are you trying to recruit people in our forum.. ?

Yeah reason I ask is you're not listed as a TEST org member or hide your org you'r in and IMO anyone need to hide is up to no good, not saying that is the case here..

But it make it a fair question.. Forum member less than a month and you're recruiting people!?

...!
He's not recruiting, just looking for friends to play with.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
He's not recruiting, just looking for friends to play with.
Well yeah I got that to but, don't look like that, just protecting TEST ( or looking after is more the right word ) in all fairness it is a valid question.

I'm all good if it is a legit question for friendship, that we encourage a lot if that is the case ;)

CHEERS! 🍻

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Just looking for friends that are Banu specific players so we can have common play styles and possibly same time zones. I have a family org that I'm in with my brother and sister. That's about it.
That's awesome :D
Well I am one of those that have Banu but my ships are in buyback, I will buy em back eventually :D
Specially the BMM, I'm still a bit curious on the Defender but will decide that ships fate once I get to try it .

CHEERS! 🍻

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I received an invitation to join Evilorg today. I have not played in 2 days so I don't know whom sent me the invite, but I am already in Test so I didn't reply to it.
Yeah I get a lot a invitations, but never reply to them.. some org do a lot a recruiting ha ha... :P

CHEERS! 🍻

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?