wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
I don't think anyone has a spare one, but it's worth asking.
A2 Hercules to Polaris would be fine too.

---- Thanks

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
I have a few orion to polaris for $100. Here's the problem, they are in buy back and I can't buy back until the event is over (that's what I presume anyways). And I'm not certain if the price on the ccu will change or not because I cannot view it.

Edit: I will post back after the event is over for you. However, if you don't have an orion you should pick up a ccu to orion now. Use credits not cash in the event my ccu is no good (price changed or cannot buy back).

Last edited:
Reactions: Deroth and wmk

ColdDog

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
FatalisSmilodon
Why the hell would you want a polaris... you need people to fly it and man the guns. That is the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deroth

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Do you still have one available? And is it a Hammer>Polaris, A2, Orion, something else?
There will be warbond CCU to polaris 10 years insurance sold this IAE directly from RSI, confirmed thanks to SC Leaks, just wait for RSI day.

unknown_3.png

If you have LTI Hammerhead, you will get LTI Polaris, since the CCUed takes into account the highest insurance (even if both will show).

Kam_Solastor

Lieutenant
Nov 23, 2020
RSI Handle
Kam_Solastor
There will be warbond CCU to polaris 10 years insurance sold this IAE directly from RSI, confirmed thanks to SC Leaks, just wait for RSI day.

View attachment 19392

If you have LTI Hammerhead, you will get LTI Polaris, since the CCUed takes into account the highest insurance (even if both will show).
I heard - but tbh I’m worried the CCUs will be limited too, since the Polaris is now ‘limited hull’. But I already have a reminder Saturday to be checking the site :D

Forgot your password?