Looking for LTI game packages.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm looking to see who has LTI game packages in buyback that are just rotting away. I'd like to acquire one or perhaps two, depending on what they are. I'm really looking for an old Pirate Pack, but hey, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Now, that being said, I know other TESTies are potentially looking for LTI packages as well, so I'd like this to be an open forum for people both buying and selling.

On that note, fire away: who has what, and what is it worth to ya?

Cheers, and thanks in advance,

Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
no LTI packages here, only a 3 month MR package in buyback
Haha, thanks Marc.
I only have my lightspeed package but that is my actual game package i play off of with my khartu al. LTI packages are very rare these days after they changed the rules of the buybacks section.
What rules did they change?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Haha, thanks Marc.

What rules did they change?
Original packages in buyback no longer come up as LTI once bought back they come as 6 month insurance. only special packages still have lti that is why they are so rare now and the price has gone up so much. the pirate pack would be your best choice which i beleive kane from reddit has a few but he charges a bit more for it. Honestly you are better off sticking with a 6 month insurance package with sq 42 and sc then getting standalone on anything else you want its just not worth it to get an LTI package for 50 or 60 above price.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
So, I have the following LTI packages on buyback:

MISC FREELANCER - LTI
RSI AURORA LX - LTI Sold!
STANDALONE SHIP - AEGIS REDEEMER - LTI
AEGIS DYNAMICS AVENGER - LTI I'm probably going to hang on to this one
STANDALONE SHIP - RELIANT MINI HAULER - LTI
STANDALONE SHIP - RELIANT MINI HAULER - LTI