Looking for people interested in leadership for RP group

Vastair

Admiral
Donor
Nov 2, 2013
Hey guys. To organize a group this large I am going to need a few eager individuals to step up and help out with running the events. X up in this thread if you are interested!

Reactions: SeungRyul

GrammarGestapo

Pro Chat Necromancer
Jun 8, 2014
RSI Handle
TheGrammarpolice
I'm not sure. PM me, either on RSI or on here. I'm extremely active in TEST, and I'd like to do more, but it really depends on what leadership in the RP section requires of me. Freedom is why I joined TEST, and it's incredibly important to me.

So, X, I guess.

Inzlinger

Captain
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Inzlinger
Count me in. I used to run a WoW Guild (around 150 active members) and some Planetside 2 platoon-action back in the days ;) X

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
I would love to help out. I am a DM for two groups if you mean RP related and if not I have other credentials xD

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
Well i guess i could give it a shot.
*with German accent* Give me the power over the German people :P

Reactions: Tiger

Nuke

Captain
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Nuke
No previous experience but i'd be glad to give it a shot

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
To be honest, I have run several heavy roleplaying guilds in past MMOs, and am an avid roleplayer. -Lets freak flag fly.- Anyway, I'd be more than happy to help! I'm around all the time on Mumble so get at me sometime to have a brainstorm sesh if you want.

Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
This REALLY interests me. Mostly because this is the first game where roleplaying will be so much a part of the games dynamic story and over all experience, and less just us left to our imagination. Even the best RPG's out there just depend way too much on our imagination and us make-believing bullshit stories and such.

Finally, we will be able to leave the dungeons and dragons pretend stuff down in the basement and concentrate on actually LIVING in the living and breathing Universe that CIG has built for us. From the missions and stories to the Death Mechanic and Warrant / Bounty System that is certain to keep us stuck with the consequences for our actions.

I do know that I want to own and manage property. I hope that is going to be possible in the verse. Mostly bars. I want to own many bars. TEST brew will be the only beer on tap at my bars as well. Space Ale will be on the house for ALL testbros and will be $37,000 UEC/pint for all Corporation clowns :cool:

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
This REALLY interests me. Mostly because this is the first game where roleplaying will be so much a part of the games dynamic story and over all experience, and less just us left to our imagination. Even the best RPG's out there just depend way too much on our imagination and us make-believing bullshit stories and such.

Finally, we will be able to leave the dungeons and dragons pretend stuff down in the basement and concentrate on actually LIVING in the living and breathing Universe that CIG has built for us. From the missions and stories to the Death Mechanic and Warrant / Bounty System that is certain to keep us stuck with the consequences for our actions.

I do know that I want to own and manage property. I hope that is going to be possible in the verse. Mostly bars. I want to own many bars. TEST brew will be the only beer on tap at my bars as well. Space Ale will be on the house for ALL testbros and will be $37,000 UEC/pint for all Corporation clowns :cool:
Oh, you can bet I'll be a regular there. ;D I can always have my Banu make large keg shipments to your bar, hahaha..

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Sure, i'm down.

I've been a roleplayer for 14 years (Both in the D&D and written sense), I've also been hosting a monthly games day IRL for the last 3 years (4 in July!). I'm an active gamer, and have run RP guilds in GW2, and FFXIV. I love community engagement(Hey look, i'm a Commander already), and to this day I still throw events in GW2 (Hey TCRP!)

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Sure, i'm down.

I've been a roleplayer for 14 years (Both in the D&D and written sense), I've also been hosting a monthly games day IRL for the last 3 years (4 in July!). I'm an active gamer, and have run RP guilds in GW2, and FFXIV. I love community engagement(Hey look, i'm a Commander already), and to this day I still throw events in GW2 (Hey TCRP!)
Nice! I love D&D, but have more experience playing the World of Darkness pen and papers. I actually have a barely cracked open box of Legend of Drizzt sitting across from me right now lol I RPed quite a bit in both the MMOs you mentioned as well, it'll be fun working with you for sure to get stuff of the ground in SC. :)

Reactions: Bastion

Bastion

Captain
Sep 13, 2014
RSI Handle
Bastion
Nice! I love D&D, but have more experience playing the World of Darkness pen and papers. I actually have a barely cracked open box of Legend of Drizzt sitting across from me right now lol I RPed quite a bit in both the MMOs you mentioned as well, it'll be fun working with you for sure to get stuff of the ground in SC. :)
I was more meaning D&D as Tabletop RPG's in general! Personally my favorite settings are WoD (Mostly Masquerade), Shadowrun(The best), Planescape. Yeah it seems we have similar experiences, so it should either go very well or horribly wrong (As is the test way)!

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
I was more meaning D&D as Tabletop RPG's in general! Personally my favorite settings are WoD (Mostly Masquerade), Shadowrun(The best), Planescape. Yeah it seems we have similar experiences, so it should either go very well or horribly wrong (As is the test way)!
Ah! How did I not see this post until today, sorry for the delayed response. I am absolutely in love with the WoD setting, I am very familiar with Masquerade and Changeling for the most part. If we get a WoD group going let me know, it would be fun to introduce peeps to it.

Reactions: Bastion

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I am commenting so I can follow this post >.> I am still thinking about this. But if it does capture my attention I am experienced in leading/organizing large groups (I help lead around a thousand people now without counting the alliance members O.o) but I also just really like organizing things >.<

Forgot your password?