Looking to create an Aurora Swarm IRL?

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Particle just announced the Particle Mesh modules, with the cheapest being $9 during the 24 hour pre-order. If you aren't looking to blot out the sun, then you can just build a swarm of evil, mesh-connected robots to take over the world...

Or, you know, just connect various sensors around your house to the itnernet and probably use something like ITTT to throw it online.

https://particle.io/mesh?referral=B8CFBW

Reactions: marcsand2

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I clicked expecting to see something spaceship related, but all I see are some wifi modules that probably serve some purpose, I will have to read more, but so far from what I see, you can't eat it or drink it.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I clicked expecting to see something spaceship related, but all I see are some wifi modules that probably serve some purpose, I will have to read more, but so far from what I see, you can't eat it or drink it.
if you can't eat it, drink it, or fuck it

kill it

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
You probably shouldn't eat or drink these, but you can use these to control and/or monitor sensors on a micro-brewing rig.

Forgot your password?