Looks like PTU 3.11.1 just dropped for wave 1.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
They took away my Misc Freelancer loaner (Both the freebie and the loaner for my MSR) but left t6he rest of the loaners in place.

No MSR yet.

I'll take a look around after I work today.

Reactions: Deroth

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Nah PTUs are a waste of time for me too. I'll leave it to the young impatient whippersnappers :D

Reactions: Blind Owl

atpbx

Space Marshal
Jan 2, 2016
RSI Handle
General Fisting
I never bother with them unless there is a super ship I am really stoked for, even then I am loath to do it as CIG inevitably put it into the PTU with the wrong components, fuel tanks, shields, gun mounts, the doors wont work, it will be too slow etc etc.

Its easier just to wait till the PU and not deal with the frustration.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
unless there is a real compelling reason (new ship or new planet) I've started avoiding PTUs' ... i guess I am getting old!
The real compelling reason, for me, is no more political ads. :)

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
For PTU, I now look at what the new content is before I decide whether I'll do it.
This one, I figured I'd rather wait for the event to go to LIVE, but if something new is added I really want to experience and test then I'll hop into it.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Yeah, I haven't really bothered with PTUs either since I'm not a sub, evo or con I wouldn't get in wave 1, and while I am somewhat active in the issue council I don't think I'm quite eligible for wave 2, and by the time Open PTU comes out it's only like couple of days before it goes live. So, yeah, really no point for me.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
Yeah, I haven't really bothered with PTUs either since I'm not a sub, evo or con I wouldn't get in wave 1, and while I am somewhat active in the issue council I don't think I'm quite eligible for wave 2, and by the time Open PTU comes out it's only like couple of days before it goes live. So, yeah, really no point for me.
It went open yesterday as well. I guess they want to stress the Expo halls.

Forgot your password?