Lots of action in 3.6 PTU every night, drop into Discord evenings EST

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
There has been a large and ever growing group of TESTies in the PTU every night.

If you drop into Discord and gen chat looks empty, scroll down a bit more. Everybody is in the 3.6 PTU channel.

There is no set schedule here, just drop in, add some of the names onto your contact list and join in!

Be prepared to crash a lot, our pilots are the worst.

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
yes we had a bit of Fun in the Hammerhead last night and actually was able to repair in lorevill. Just an FYI most of us now are landed at Lorvill and we tend to start forming about 7pm PDT
if any of you are interested your more then welcome to come. but get your spawn set to lorevill or at lest log out close to it. Bed spawning seams to be working correctly at the moment.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Also, for those interested, I've been streaming almost nightly at this point. Last night @Drykhan showed me how to clear my crime-stat by hacking the police database, I crashed a Conny into a rock and @Slagg got to experience what high speed flight in a super-hornet is like without a pilot (my game crashed).

Here's a link to the live stream.

Last edited:

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Also, for those interested, I've been streaming almost nightly at this point. Last night @Drykhan showed me how to clear my crime-stat by hacking the police database, I crashed a Conny into a rock and @Slagg got to experience what high speed flight in a super-hornet is like without a pilot (my game crashed).
Lol, I can't wait to read what the next story is about.

Reactions: Drykhan

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Okay so last night... where oh where do I begin...

I flew a space squid... @Drykhan tried to captain a HammerHead but it broke down in deep space. We pissed off the cops... and landed a caterpillar upside down!!

Here's a link to the stream from 2019/07/31 for your viewing pleasure... or disgust.

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
Yea me an loic are testing out the Pilot co Pilot issue in the HH. seeing what works what dosent and if there are any workarounds to provide a smoth operation.
how ever it seams that with multi crew and Spaceship combat Frames are issues.

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
There's nothing formal planned for tonight. The gang was talking about meeting up in Lorville. Khan and I parked our selves close to Hurston and logged out in his HH. If I can get on earlier, I'd like to record a video about crime-stat removal before streaming again. I'm thinking when this goes live, we should look at gathering a small fleet of cargo ships to run cargo and try to make some credits.

As for tonight's activities, I was thinking we split the group up, if there's enough of us let's see how a crewed HH does against some Ballistas.

Drykhan

Captain
Donor
Apr 29, 2019
RSI Handle
DryKhan
There's nothing formal planned for tonight. The gang was talking about meeting up in Lorville. Khan and I parked our selves close to Hurston and logged out in his HH. If I can get on earlier, I'd like to record a video about crime-stat removal before streaming again. I'm thinking when this goes live, we should look at gathering a small fleet of cargo ships to run cargo and try to make some credits.

As for tonight's activities, I was thinking we split the group up, if there's enough of us let's see how a crewed HH does against some Ballistas.
sounds like a plan. but before we fully crew the HH. ide like to go over the HH testing with the copilot. it seams as it partly working or needs both of us to do something

Ship operational control
Ship hand over to Co pilot
Doors
Power
Shields
Weapons.
Flight
Co flight
Priority switching
Locating any pilot or copilot switches to switch control over to one another without leaving seats.
QT Control / handover
Plotting course,
Spooling control
Calibration control

Reactions: LoicFarris

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Okay so last night... where oh where do I begin...

I flew a space squid... @Drykhan tried to captain a HammerHead but it broke down in deep space. We pissed off the cops... and landed a caterpillar upside down!!

Here's a link to the stream from 2019/07/31 for your viewing pleasure... or disgust.

10/10 would go out again with you guys and kill more UEE Navy and Crusader Security!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Some pictures of last nights event dubbed "Operation: Prometheus."
What sort of armor is that Wallace is wearing, and does it restrict your view compared to lighter armor? I presume that is the heavy Outlaw? I thought it had not been released yet.

Forgot your password?