LTI Tokens are back on the menu boys!

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
I think Merlins were once available with LTI also at the $25 mark, though I'd say the 'true' answer is the $0 referral bonus ships with LTI. I got both a Merlin and MPUV like that. Catch there though is while you can upgrade them, you can never melt them again!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Got mine. Curious - what's the cheapest LTI token ever sold? At USD $25 / GBP £24 this must be a contender.
IF you already had a Nomad, then you received an email today giving you a 1 time use $5 coupon for the purchase of the $25 Warbond Hover Quad, which drops it down to costing only $20 plus taxes & fees where required.

• o7
Reactions: Vavrik and Deroth

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
If you already own a Nomad check your email, you should've received a $5 discount code for the HoverQuad.
unfortunately that's just one code whatever the amount of nomad you own (got 2), and I see that post here after purchasing a few bikes heh

thank you for the info :)

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
unfortunately that's just one code whatever the amount of nomad you own (got 2), and I see that post here after purchasing a few bikes heh

thank you for the info :)
Solution:
  1. Melt them for store credit
  2. Buy more with real money using the discount codes
  3. Use the store credit to CCU them to something else
  4. Win?

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
This is tempting.
So very, very tempting.
However, I already got 5 LTI ships, and while I'm a bit crazy, I'm not thinking of getting a 6th.
But even if I end up getting a 6th, I still got one Mustang Delta -> Nomad LTI warbond CCU that I can use. Though I don't really know what my 6th ship would be, already going for BMM, Hull D, Endeavor, Reclaimer and Hornet. Meh, maybe like, prospector. But I could just get that in game tbh.

So... nah, not gonna throw another $25 new money in.
I will, however, throw 3x$5 new money in, what's up with this Hurricane warbond CCU option? Haven't seen that for a good long while and it actually fits just about all of my CCU chains, knocking $10 off from each. Noice.

Forgot your password?