• Total voters

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Hi pals,

I'm left with a cutlass blue and a nox, and I was wondering what I should do:
- keep my cutlass game package (which I upgraded to the blue) that comes with the VFG hangar (which I quite like very much), along side with the LTI nox kue
- or switch the LTI to the cutlass blue (by upgrading the nox) and buy the starter package which I upgrade to the nox.

I guess it comes down to what is more precious: LTI on my main chip or the VFG hangar?
Also do you know if we can get hangars in game? (if so I would definitely convince me to transfer the LTI to the blue) and do we know if LTI will avoid to pay the fees/time to re-spawn our ships? The latest ATV was unclear to me...

Cheers!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Always go for the LTI, no point in getting tangled up in what hangar you like now, hangars are going to change any ways...
You will always have a private hangar, how that is going to work in game when finished, is not yet set in stone. :wink:

CHEERS! :beer::beer::beer::beer:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Upgrade that Nox to the Cutty Blue. LTI on your primary ship will serve you better than the hanger. You will be able to acquire hangers in game.

Make sure you buyback your starter package though.

If you require an extra Nox after that's done, let me know. I have plenty available in buyback at cost.

Cheers

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
Upgrade the Nox to LTI Blue
do we know if LTI will avoid to pay the fees/time to re-spawn our ships?
LTI will avoid to pay ingame periodically insurance fees. LTI or ingame insurance, you still have to wait until the cooldown period has passed or pay premium to get your ship faster.

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort
Upgrade that Nox to the Cutty Blue. LTI on your primary ship will serve you better than the hanger. You will be able to acquire hangers in game.

Make sure you buyback your starter package though.

If you require an extra Nox after that's done, let me know. I have plenty available in buyback at cost.

Cheers
Thanks mate, I think one nox will do :) By the way I found this on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Citizen-Digital-Pirate-Cutlass-LTI-game-pack-/172771255449?hash=item2839f82499:g:42QAAOSw-29ZOZSf
I remember you were looking for LTI packages right?

Zadig

Space Marshal
May 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Dreadmort

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
I am way too sober to have to face this, so SHAME ON YOU!...
Now that that's been said, go with LTI on the ship. You wont always be able to get LTI on the ships so take advantage of them as you can.
Next you can always buy a hangar, they are 50 dollars in the CIG store and they all come with LTI. buy the VFG and I believe you get all of them ( though I could be wrong, again I am sober).

As it is written, so it is said. as your wallet cowers in the corner looking at you with those sad eyes.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl

Phantomoftruth

Space Marshal
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
PhantomofTruth
Forgot your password?