LuLu Reporting for Doodie

LuLu

Admiral
Nov 11, 2013
RSI Handle
DJLuLu
Where you from stranger?
Norf Carolina!!! C'mon and raise up. Take your shirt off, twist it 'round yo' head. Spin it like a helicopter.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
A friend told me about it. Bought the basic package with the 300i to get alpha access and am looking to expand my hangar ASAP. MOARRRR SHIPS!

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
Flying through space... drunk.

What was the first game you remember playing?
NES Super Mario Bros.

What other games do you play?
Currently: Smite, Metro:2033, DUST 514 (not as much anymore. consoles blow), Total War series, pretty much any good PC games.

Picard or Kirk?I would... choose... Captain... Kirk... because of... his... speeches.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cary NC checking in!

Whats up with this freakishly cold weather?

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. Any thoughts on what ships you'd be adding? Just curious :)

Wardak

Lieutenant
Nov 1, 2013
I used to drink a lot when I played EVE. Died a lot because of it. Always would end up laughing about it afterwards though.

Flipper

Grand Moff of TEST Squardon
Nov 1, 2013
I used to drink a lot when I played EVE. Died a lot because of it. Always would end up laughing about it afterwards though.
From what I understand inebriation will be a critical component of Aurora ops.

LuLu

Admiral
Nov 11, 2013
RSI Handle
DJLuLu
Cary NC checking in!

Whats up with this freakishly cold weather?

Currently ass cold in Wilmington. It was snowing last night. Dafuq?

Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. Any thoughts on what ships you'd be adding? Just curious :)
I will confess I know jack shit really about the ships. However, based on what I have figured out I may trade in my 300i via my friend for a Freelancer and LN with LTI.

Magnumag

Commander
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
Magnumag
Originally from NY here, but I was stationed at Seymour Johnson for 4 years and wouldn't you know we had record snowfall while I was there. Fml.

LuLu

Admiral
Nov 11, 2013
RSI Handle
DJLuLu
Forgot to mention that I briefly was a member of Subdreddit on Dust 514. Not that it matters that much. I sucked at that game hard.

TestBot

Ghost
Nov 2, 2013
RSI Handle
TestBot
Hey I was in there too! Got bored of the game and its connection issues and now that its interesting again I can't play on my PS3 anymore :/

Subdreddit people were fun though!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Forgot to mention that I briefly was a member of Subdreddit on Dust 514. Not that it matters that much. I sucked at that game hard.
Sounds like officer material!

Give this man his stripes!

Forgot your password?