Luminalia box collection loop at the commons - GET RICH!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Grimhex isn't bad for this
View attachment 22062
I have collected over 100 boxes in Grim Hex in like 15min, just run around the docking ports, the damaged corridor and the ship console, they respawn every minutes (or even faster). Lots inside the habs too.
With an empty server, it is quite profitable !

Ploeperpengel

Space Marshal
Jun 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Sadis
I have collected over 100 boxes in Grim Hex in like 15min, just run around the docking ports, the damaged corridor and the ship console, they respawn every minutes (or even faster). Lots inside the habs too.
With an empty server, it is quite profitable !
Rotundra and Habs are great too if the server is relatively empty.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
How much creds per box on average tho???
Could this be the get rich quick scheme I've been waiting for?!
1k per Luminalia Gift box

Did 2 runs tonight at Grim Hex for around 250k, with the Morozov backpack (that is 100 boxes you can store it it, so 100k of credits).

Compared to other stations, Grim Hex have them concentrated in a small space. If you are the only one farming them and if the server population is low, and if they respawn fast, you can make 100k in 15-20min there.

But I think I'm done with that ^^ Doing ERT is way much more profitable (about 2 times more credit for the same amount of time spend).

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Definitely a fun way to kill a couple minutes when you need a break.

Just be aware, this being SC, selling sometimes is bugged. You may have to drop the back pack, put it back on, empty a couple out on a ships cargo grid, etc. But it should eventually work. Several of us had this problem on our server.

Raven_King

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jan 17, 2021
RSI Handle
Raven_King
Did 2 runs tonight at Grim Hex
Just had a good run at Grim Hex too, filled up the Morozov backpack and armour in about 40 minutes. But I couldn't sell the boxes at the Admin office there. The terminal lets you try to sell them, and offers you the quote as usual, but gave me an error every time I tried to complete the transaction. Off to Microtech, New Babbage, Admin office to sell this lot.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Just had a good run at Grim Hex too, filled up the Morozov backpack and armour in about 40 minutes. But I couldn't sell the boxes at the Admin office there. The terminal lets you try to sell them, and offers you the quote as usual, but gave me an error every time I tried to complete the transaction. Off to Microtech, New Babbage, Admin office to sell this lot.
Yes sometimes this happens, this is because if you sell for exemple from multiple sources (like backpack, leg storage, armor storage, or grim hex itself if you stored localy), after selling from one source it is sometime getting bugged because even if you get paid the items remains in inventory. And any following sell attempt will fail. I had to relog on another server to complete some of my sales because of this.

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
pencase.jpg

Hey,..While on the subject of gift boxes whats your opinion on some pens I made for my patrons at the range. My out of spec .338LM cases cleaned up with a modified 225gr projectile and Bick pen cores. I found the mini cases at a pen supply source. Good? Bad?...Wish I could leave them around for you all around the verse gang!.Merry Christmas a bit early:o7:
pen1.jpg

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
Luminalia - I like the name

this is the first I've heard of Star Citizen's Winter Solstice festival

are there any rituals associated with it other than loot drops?

if not I will just stick to Festivus and the Airing of Grievances

Forgot your password?