Madden 19 and Madden 20 identical games lmao

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
The problem with EA sports games lately is the biggest changes year to year are the rosters, at this point your paying for name changes outside of a few minor fixes here and there.

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Since when has FIFA, Madden or any other sports game of the last few years really changed? As pointed out by Phil, all that changes are the names with no technical or visual improvements.

Reactions: Radegast74

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
This is news how? Sports games have been the same for years upon years upon years...thats why they just change the number and not the name.

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Not true at all! They are very different year after year!
They add more and more ways to monetize it and take away more and more stuff you used to have included in the games price!
Oh, and they add cool stuff like unskippable ads in between matches and shit!
That must worth paying 60+ bucks every year, right?

Reactions: Radegast74

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
This is news how? Sports games have been the same for years upon years upon years...that's why they just change the number and not the name.
Pretty much this. We, of all people, should be intimately acquainted with the intricacies of game development. We have been watching a detailed play-by-play development for how long now? A one year new game release cycle is just impossible when it comes to innovation. Honestly, most games can't even keep up with a meaningful 1 year patch schedule. From what I've seen, there is little to no difference between this and paid dlc.

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
huh, like, i wasnt surprised by this, but then i watched the video, and it doesnt even have a bunch of the stuff they've added to FIFA
they could at least try and bring all their games to the same level

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
Don't get me wrong every 4-5 years maybe they do add something new and the game generally improves but in between those years your paying for roster changes and minor bug fixes or AI fixes that prolly should have been fixed the year before lmao.

Jangmo

Grand Admiral
Donor
Apr 4, 2019
RSI Handle
Jangmo
I havent bought a Madden since 2015... I dont mind 20 actually, I dont take it very serious, or plan on doing any Ult Team/Online matches however.

Forgot your password?