Made a new racing video

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Did you glitch through the building at 0:28? Apart from that it's really amazing! :D
I might end up using this video to learn that track already!

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
Holy Moly shive now I see what Shiners was on about!!!

You must do a vid for us in Aurora LN :D DORRIFFFTUUUUU!!!!!!!

Bruzdawg

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 25, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruzr
Holy Shi...ve. Crazy race skills...very nicely done. I'm still screwing around with my dual T16000s to get them setup.

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Smooth and elegant.

Vett

Space Marshal
Mar 31, 2016
RSI Handle
Vett
Very impressive. I have wanted to try the racing out for a while now but this video made me realize that drunken racing will probably not turn out so well.

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Damn Shive. That was amazing... and it looked like there were one or two corners you turned late on, so I can't wait to see you make a perfect run. :D Grats on a phenomenal laptime!

supitza

Vault Dweller
Aug 5, 2015
RSI Handle
AstroSupitza
Shive, I remember you were once about to teach some racing classes, but then you didn't.
If you were to...say...make some instructional YouTube racing videos, everybody would be so happy and you'd be forever glorified. I mean, who better to teach racing in Star Citizen? I would personally build you a potato sculpture resembling your beautiful racing visage.
So please?

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Did you glitch through the building at 0:28? Apart from that it's really amazing! :D
I might end up using this video to learn that track already!
Yea :D there's no collision on the orange part, only on the white behind it. Cool you noticed it, +1 internet for you

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Shive, I remember you were once about to teach some racing classes, but then you didn't.
If you were to...say...make some instructional YouTube racing videos, everybody would be so happy and you'd be forever glorified. I mean, who better to teach racing in Star Citizen? I would personally build you a potato sculpture resembling your beautiful racing visage.
So please?
I've been embarrassed by my own quality of videos for the longest time, and I thought to myself earlier today that I need to step it up and make some more on a regular, yet not too often basis... so, yop, I strongly consider =)

Reactions: supitza

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
Yea :D there's no collision on the orange part, only on the white behind it. Cool you noticed it, +1 internet for you
That's good to know! Will try to use that to my advantage, once I stop crashing into everything else around there! :D
It will be a very long time till I can even navigate that route without crashing, if ever! You got some Mad Skillz there!

Reactions: Shive

FireEmblem6

Captain
Feb 27, 2016
RSI Handle
FireEmblem6
Geez, I wish I was even 1/10000 as good as you lol. I can finally manage to make it around the beginner track without boosting, without dying >_> lol

Forgot your password?