Make your 3.5 screenshots beautiful with this one simple trick!

wmk

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
RSI Handle
wmk
That resting bitch face though... she knew where he was gonna start "focusing" alright.
You can use this one to express disapproval : )

------
As for me, I always focus on eyes ; )

By the way, while I love shallow depth of field and I use it very often in real life and in games, it can be easily overused. In many cases it's better to use smaller apertures / higher f-stop, especially when the background is interesting.

Take this as an example: wide aperture gives a nice blurred background, but in this particular case a background is actually very cool, so it's worth to keep it sharp. Besides, by using higher f-stop all elements of the subject are sharp, which, in case of people, is very important -- this way both eyes and nose are still in focus, which is impossible with a small f-stop.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While this may offend some, I believe that at this rate of content creation, I can sincerely compare @mr-hasgaha with Leonardo Da Vinci in regards of @mr-hasgaha being an artistic master in the digital media realm. This being stated, I also have to give the utmost credit to the Dev's at CIG for their parts in this as well. Together, they make a most glorious team.

Forgot your password?