Man buns?

Duhb

Admiral
Dec 4, 2017
RSI Handle
Duhb
so maybe I’m sensitive due to age and retreating hair line... but WTF is going on with the Stanton system dudes and man buns... I am happy to seem the AI in now, makes the station feel more alive, if not creepy sometimes. The occasional dude leaning against nothing, others just staring at me. I feel like they can play the best prank ever and turn on foot combat in Olisar for an hour or so... you know that’s what they want to do, standing there looking at you with their dead eyes as you call up a ship, thinking about your death...

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Oh, I guess you missed the memo. Manbuns are cool in 2947. Just 930 years to the hairbunaclypse, which arrives mere days before the release of Star Citizen.

Pug76

Captain
Nov 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Pug76
Is summary execution on sight of a manbun to harsh ? Should SC add a Garrote to the weapons so you can strangle them or better still cut their head off ?

Reactions: StdDev and Duhb

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
See, in some parts of the world "Buns" means buttocks.

So imagine what I was thinking when I clicked on a thread called Man Buns. More than one bun on a man must mean a pair = buttocks.

May I request a change of title to "Men Buns" to make it more than about more than just one man? More than one man bun on a man means either buttocks or he's got pony tails.

Sorry to be pedantic but I am a dyslexic - it is so delicious when it happens I cannot help myself. Mmmm om nom nom nom tasty pedantry.

Reactions: Pug76 and StdDev
Forgot your password?