Many Thanks to TEST.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So, as many of you are tracking, I recently had to refund my fleet in order to do some major repairs to our house.

The outpouring of support I received from this community was un-freaking-believable. I want to extend my thanks to TEST as a whole, you are all amazing, and I love you all. Thank you all, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, there are a few amongst you who, in one way of another, helped me to rebuild a small fleet. I want to mention each of you in turn, as you have been instrumental in helping me get back on my feet (fleet?) so to speak. So, without further ado:
@Stevetank - Your advice and your gift. You have proven time and again how generous your soul is. Thank you.
@supitza - For what is a TESTie with a mightly Aurora? Thank you.
@Talonsbane - Your generosity will not be forgotten, and shall be paid forward. Thank you.
@drizzt001 - For your patience while the transaction went through, and the beauty of everyone getting what they wanted - Thank you.
@Bruce - For stepping up to bat with a critical piece of the pie. Thank you.
@Mich Angel - The first to come through with something not many would be willing to part with. Thank you.
@Xenorak - I'm quite speechless. Blown away. Thank you.

If I missed anyone, I sincerely apologize. Again, you are all amazing.

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I'm glad we can have this strong sense of community to help one another out when in need. Gives me hope that we are going to be just fine in the PU.
Amen to that my friend.
@Blind Owl , I'm always happy to help a brother out however I can. In my opinion, for better or worse, TEST is family.
TEST IS family. I concur strongly. :)
Cheers to you, Mr Owl! I'll take this opportunity to say that TEST is the best gaming community I've ever been a part of and I am proud and honored to be here with you guys!
Cheers indeed my friend. I couldn't agree more, this community is amazing.
Sorry to hear about the house man.

We have the best community don't we TEST?
We do indeed. And thanks Sunder. The repairs are completed for now, and so far everything seems to be holding. Happy days.
Sometimes, we can OWL use a good scratching from a friend or family member.

Hahaha, this cracks me up. Thanks for that.
Great to see you getting back on your feet, hope all goes well with the repairs and getting your fleet back together.
Thanks brother. And thank you for your generous offer of loaners. I haven't forgotten that, nor will I.

Takeiteasy

Admiral
May 21, 2017
RSI Handle
Takeiteasy
Amen to that my friend.

TEST IS family. I concur strongly. :slight_smile:

Cheers indeed my friend. I couldn't agree more, this community is amazing.

We do indeed. And thanks Sunder. The repairs are completed for now, and so far everything seems to be holding. Happy days.

Hahaha, this cracks me up. Thanks for that.

Thanks brother. And thank you for your generous offer of loaners. I haven't forgotten that, nor will I.
No problem happy to help.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
You're most welcome @Blind Owl , any time if I can help out a TESTie I will and this was a no brainer I knew it was going to a good home.
So parting with it was more a joy than a struggle ha ha ha...
Hope she serve you well and keep rolling in those UEE's when time come.
CHEERS!

:beers: :beers: :beers:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
No problem happy to help.
:)
You're most welcome @Blind Owl , any time if I can help out a TESTie I will and this was a no brainer I knew it was going to a good home.
So parting with it was more a joy than a struggle ha ha ha...
Hope she serve you well and keep rolling in those UEE's when time come.
CHEERS!

:beers: :beers: :beers:
Haha, she shall serve well indeed.
It is said; "The Blind see the most clearly."

Who said it? I did.

My 'Fleet' is always here for you to use my friend. Any time.
As well as my knowledge.
Haha, I shall cherish both. Your wisdom is most wise, lol.
It's better to crack you up than your foundation my friend. We don't need a repeat of that anytime soon if ever.
No. No we do not, that's for sure. It was really shitty, haha.
We are family... Brother Owl.

View attachment 8020
Shucks. You're making me blush, haha.
@Blind Owl 's generosity of spirit has been repaid

there's probably a lesson somewhere in there
Lessons? We may learn something? RUN AWAY!! Haha.

Seriously though, thank you Maynard.

Forgot your password?