massive mining ops?

Time_lord

Rear Admiral
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Time_lord
I was a coordinator, and officer in multiple corps in eve online for 6 years. i have much experience in organizing, and leading massive nullsec mining ops. I am well aware there are probably already people in place for this position in TEST, however i am curious if my knowledge is going to go to waste, or will there be anything i can still offer to test mining division? I would hate to let my experience go to waste.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Your experience has gone to waste because we only let the most autistic, social awkward and inexperienced members control our fleets.

Also, you asked me this question at 10:13 on discord, and I answered you.

Then you asked it again here.

Was my original response not satisfactory?

Time_lord

Rear Admiral
Dec 15, 2014
RSI Handle
Time_lord
You'll probably get used. Can you drink beer?
i have irish, german, english heritage, i've done my time drinking over seas in many a unnamed bars in my military service, and i drank myself stupid in college. Can i drink beer? roflmao

Your experience has gone to waste because we only let the most autistic, social awkward and inexperienced members control our fleets.
i have no comeback to this, for you speak the truth. C'Est la Vie

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus

Maybe he wants Owl likes? Everyone has their kink.. This could be his/hers

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Maybe he wants Owl likes? Everyone has their kink.. This could be his/hers
I like this.
Also true, we actually only have 28 members in TEST, the rest are spies that have just become comfortable hanging out with us.
Pick me, pick me! I'm a SPAI!

Edit: I have no idea who for . . .

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
I will submit to your leadership no less than once, provided Black Sunder doesn't need me at that time. You will have my Orion until it explodes or we win all the rocks. My only caveat is that I will be flying that bitch solo and I may be drunk. I would suggest you put me well away from the rest of the operation. Your call.

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus

Are you talking about @Black Sunder again? :P

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
I was a coordinator, and officer in multiple corps in eve online for 6 years. i have much experience in organizing, and leading massive nullsec mining ops. I am well aware there are probably already people in place for this position in TEST, however i am curious if my knowledge is going to go to waste, or will there be anything i can still offer to test mining division? I would hate to let my experience go to waste.
https://testsquadron.com/groups/rock-raiders.6/

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket

Hey that's me! Is the fleet commander uniform still just a yellow willy warmer? If so, I'm officially requesting mine.

Forgot your password?