MAXIMUM OVERDRIVE PSA - Make your way back to ArcCorp Area 18 before the 23rd

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Finally I'll get a chance to buy Carrack CCU. Been only waiting for that for a year. CIG sure has taken the "inconvenient buying options" to the next level. >_>

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
More info, please.

Like.......WHY?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urPnDPdxfUY&feature=youtu.be

/edit
Spoiler:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/dwxlly/expo_entrance_in_ptu_patch_372/

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Wait, what does getting to Arc Corp have to do with the expo? They're having it in game as well?
Yep, just like last year when they had the Expo in an underground hall in Hurston.
And we can get to Arc Corp, log off, and then when we log in, we'll be right there? No more Port Olisar?
Yep, you land and then you spawn there. ArcCorp, Hurston, Olisar, not sure if there are any more? Not sure if grimhex is spawnable still?

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Wait, what does getting to Arc Corp have to do with the expo? They're having it in game as well?
Yep... Well ArcCorp is already in game but like the last yeas they do the in-game expo at Teassa space port in Loreville this yare the do in-game at A18.
I'like this king of in-game stuff...

And we can get to Arc Corp, log off, and then when we log in, we'll be right there? No more Port Olisar?
Yep... this also work for other location as well: you land with YOUR ship at Levsky and log off then you will re-spawn there for example.

Now grab a beer and log into the new SC so you can enjoy all the new features

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Fucking awesome. See, I'd know this if I ever bothered to play, haha.
@mr-hasgaha screenshots from last expo so you can see what you missed. The hall changed every day with a new manufacturer in each day. Aegis had the surprise of a full size Idris that you could go stand under.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
@Blind Owl
Last year when the expo Lorville so many players and ships were there constantly that 'late arrivals' had a tendency of having a client crash then log back in at PO (or wherever they left from.)

PO, GH, Levski, Lorville, and A18 all work as spawn locations you can reliably log out from then log back in at. Ship bed logging is more reliable but still not 100%.

So if you want best chance of experiencing the in-game expo you should head to A18 in advance (last year's I wasn't able to get to Lorville until after the event was completed.)

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Yep... Well ArcCorp is already in game but like the last yeas they do the in-game expo at Teassa space port in Loreville this yare the do in-game at A18.
I'like this king of in-game stuff...

Yep... this also work for other location as well: you land with YOUR ship at Levsky and log off then you will re-spawn there for example.

Now grab a beer and log into the new SC so you can enjoy all the new features
@mr-hasgaha screenshots from last expo so you can see what you missed. The hall changed every day with a new manufacturer in each day. Aegis had the surprise of a full size Idris that you could go stand under.

@Blind Owl
Last year when the expo Lorville so many players and ships were there constantly that 'late arrivals' had a tendency of having a client crash then log back in at PO (or wherever they left from.)

PO, GH, Levski, Lorville, and A18 all work as spawn locations you can reliably log out from then log back in at. Ship bed logging is more reliable but still not 100%.

So if you want best chance of experiencing the in-game expo you should head to A18 in advance (last year's I wasn't able to get to Lorville until after the event was completed.)
Well shit. Thanks for the info lads. I appreciate it.

Reactions: Deroth
Forgot your password?