Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
SKÅÅÅÅÅÅL !
as we say in Denmark
as we say in Sweden too :smile: SKÅÅÅÅÅÅL !

:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

aftershock2100

Space Marshal
Mar 2, 2015
RSI Handle
aftershock2100
Instructions unclear. Got dick stuck in ceiling fan. Got first aid kit, instructions unclear, spiked myself in the ass with a bottle of vodka like i was a watermelon. Went to hospital. Instructions unclear, went on rampage after being released and wound up pissing off the empire state building onto a cop. Instructions unclear, told judge I would only go to jail if it had beer. Instructions unclear, beat cellmate to death with vodka bottle from ass. Instructions unclear, started screaming TEST propaganda during my execution. Was let out of execution because panel acknowledged TEST squadron is best squadron. Got home to celebrate and opened new case of beer. Instructions unclear, got dick stuck in ceiling fan......

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Instructions unclear. Got dick stuck in ceiling fan. Got first aid kit, instructions unclear, spiked myself in the ass with a bottle of vodka like i was a watermelon. Went to hospital. Instructions unclear, went on rampage after being released and wound up pissing off the empire state building onto a cop. Instructions unclear, told judge I would only go to jail if it had beer. Instructions unclear, beat cellmate to death with vodka bottle from ass. Instructions unclear, started screaming TEST propaganda during my execution. Was let out of execution because panel acknowledged TEST squadron is best squadron. Got home to celebrate and opened new case of beer. Instructions unclear, got dick stuck in ceiling fan......
You dont read so good, do you...

Forgot your password?