McButterHuff

McButterHuff

Ensign
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
McButterHuff
Hello all TS Members I'm not new to Star Citizen i cough the bug last April 2016 just surfing YouTube for something new and exciting and after watching many videos i then grab a pledge pack and have been hooked every sense i started with ur basic Aurora ive moved to the freelancer and then to the Caterpillar thinking about adding the cutlass black for a little side work when i not hauling cargo in the Cat

EpilepticCricket

Space Marshal
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
EpilepticCricket
i started with ur basic Aurora ive moved to the freelancer and then to the Caterpillar
I don't know what you mean by "moved to" a different ship from the Aurora, but welcome to TEST just the same! Hop on Discord and put a voice to your adorable puppy dog face.

McButterHuff

Ensign
Jan 10, 2017
RSI Handle
McButterHuff
I don't know what you mean by "moved to" a different ship from the Aurora, but welcome to TEST just the same! Hop on Discord and put a voice to your adorable puppy dog face.
i had just upgraded to a freelancer then upgraded to caterpillar during holiday sale

MikeNificent

Space Marshal
Sep 24, 2016
RSI Handle
MikeNificent
Hello all TS Members I'm not new to Star Citizen i cough the bug last April 2016 just surfing YouTube for something new and exciting and after watching many videos i then grab a pledge pack and have been hooked every sense i started with ur basic Aurora ive moved to the freelancer and then to the Caterpillar thinking about adding the cutlass black for a little side work when i not hauling cargo in the Cat
Welcome to TEST!

If you upgraded from a starter pack, you probably only have 3 month insurance on the Cat. Might want to revisit that at the next sale with LTI or several year insurance to upgrade from. Just food for thought.

Forgot your password?