Meat for the grinder!

Zalaheal

Ensign
Apr 20, 2022
RSI Handle
Zalaheal
Howdy all, been playing sims for a while and thought id get into sc by going with a crew. Have yet to find anyone in test squadron voice that is willing to squad up, but eventually im sure someone will! Im not so great at flying, but I am more than willing to be a turret operator or some other menial task on a ship! just throw me in the grinder!

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Welcome to TEST!
I found the best way to get introduced to players in TEST is by taking part in one of the events, flight combat, Hard Flying, Mining, SC & Drinks... there are sometimes pickup groups. You can also find folks in General Chat or SC Live. It might take people a bit to get used to your voice and name but they'll warm up to you eventually.
Oh yeah, and this...
Just click the link in @marcsand's name

Last edited:

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Welcome to the party Zalaheal ! 🍻

Howdy all, been playing sims for a while and thought id get into sc by going with a crew. Have yet to find anyone in test squadron voice that is willing to squad up, but eventually im sure someone will! Im not so great at flying, but I am more than willing to be a turret operator or some other menial task on a ship! just throw me in the grinder!
Do not hesitate to join #General or #G-Loc Bar on the Discord, if you see nobody in the #SC Live voice chat. Sometime ppl just stick together in a single chat, some playing, some not.

You also have this service which launch very recently within the org if you want to squad up for PVE bounty mission :

Forgot your password?