Medical Logo and stuff

DorianSkyphire

Space Marshal
Nov 29, 2016
RSI Handle
DorianSkyphire
I'm not sure if the Medical Division Name has been decided on yet but i couldn't find it. so the placeholder name "Orchio" is there just to fill the gap. If anyone knows different please tell me so i can change it. I just want to start making a few thing like this for the Medical side of things even though its not going to be in game for a while.

View attachment 12226
this is hot. it gave me medical grade wood.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I got the Centerpiece LOGO from this that another TESTie made.
That would be me! :D

I appreciate you being interested in this most important of occupations. We know you will have a steady stream of TESTies filling your beds! I would just dial it back a notch on naming rights, we have had way too many people get pissed when something that is 3yrs away ends up being named something other than what they already expected.

For the time being its better to simply be named "Medical" as per the KISS method.

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST

I appreciate you being interested in this most important of occupations. We know you will have a steady stream of TESTies filling your beds! I would just dial it back a notch on naming rights, we have had way too many people get pissed when something that is 3yrs away ends up being named something other than what they already expected.

For the time being its better to simply be named "Medical" as per the KISS method.
I honestly have no interest in naming anything, ill change it to Medical

Reactions: Deroth and Kiladyn

Scape

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 2, 2019
RSI Handle
Scape_TEST

edited accordingly

Forgot your password?