Meet me at the pub boys, or here, your choice

Sheriff Bob

Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Sheriff Bob
Cheers mates!

I'm Bob from just outside Charlottesville, VA in the States. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but a hardcore drinker, so I thought Test Squardon would be a good fit. We'll see if my app is approved.

Why Star Citizen? Besides the fact that it is flippin' awesome and I'm a Chris Roberts fan, I also wish to develop a similar universe to this game, so I'm particularly intrigues by how the company communicates with the gamers.

First game was Asteroids on the Atari 2600, or Elite on the Commodore 128. (I'm old). Right now I'm playing Runescape (again), Castle Clash on the tablet, and Civilization on my XBOX.

Picard. Hands down. I hate PriceLine.

Reactions: MadGhost

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Cheers mates!

I'm Bob from just outside Charlottesville, VA in the States. I'm not a hardcore gamer, but a hardcore drinker, so I thought Test Squardon would be a good fit. We'll see if my app is approved.
It was approved at "hardcore drinker".

Atari 2600? You are not old, you sound about my age, which is young.

Sheriff Bob

Ensign
Jul 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Sheriff Bob
38 years young. But my dad is 87, so I was raised old. I played Intellivision before the Atari but couldn't remember the game. Sea Hunt?

MadGhost

Admiral
Jun 28, 2014
RSI Handle
MadGhost
About to grab a shot of Patron now. To far from OK. but I do a shot for you to ( Raises Shot Glass)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Welcome to the group! The pub is right this way if you please follow me, and yes I forgot to mention that its "bring your own drink" pub. We are financially broke after investing all our assets into RSI then having the stocks tank upon announcement of the Mustang *wipes tear*

Forgot your password?