Mercury Cult - Now on Live! Go Fly!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
No, its never been $600.

It was $695 when they put it in the store, and it has remained at $695 ever since.

The previous Exploration pack, with only 3 ships, was $495, and was a limited time sale that accompanied the Terrapin concept sale.

You give me a date for when you think the price went up and Ill show you proof of the price from before that date that it hasnt.
Nevermind, I just double checked & I forgot that I'd used a $50 coupon to get it down. My mistake.

Reactions: Blind Owl and atpbx

Cugino83

Space Marshal
Apr 25, 2019
RSI Handle
Cugino
Call me crazy, but I'm hoping that when CIG releases the planet Crusader for us to enjoy, that within a few major patches that they will also release the Crusader Industries site to allow us with Crusader ships to have them "Officially" modified in game if not also have them permanently modified as the base upgrade like with the Origin 300 series through the website.
Will love it too, but I think that whit the SQ42 development on-going like it is now, the furter implementation fo the ship customiser has halt a bit... I dont feel we are going to see any development about it for a loooong time to come..

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Let's see we have an active thread about
LoicFarris said:
I hear the sound when I press the countermeasures button on my stick, but I don't see anything come out of the ship.
So it's moaning but not squirting? That's not very encouraging.

And then we have you talking about getting off.

Either we need to drink more beer or @Montoya needs to pick us all up in the 890jump for a trip to Holland.

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
AND RISE FROM THE ASHES MY THREAD!

CIG has confirmed the MSR's Cult Status as a Top Tier GIB ship:

It’s no secret that the Mercury Star Runner has GIB Carrack levels of anticipation, and we really want to be sure the ship meets our (and your!) expectations. Don’t worry, the Star Runner is not being pushed back to 3.12, however, we want to let you know that we’re targeting a point patch release for the ship (3.11.X).

My friends We are nearing the end of 'The Long Wait'. Soon we will have that glory bestowed upon us and we'll set out along the stars in true style.

Forgot your password?