Minecraft server

Max Owens

Lieutenant
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MAXAMIS
btw I realize this is not the first however this will certainly be the most powerful. I have acquired one with 128 gb of ram 2 intel xeon e5-2687 and of course a ssd. to top it off it has 10 gbps broadband. The limit atm is 1000 but it can top that. I would love to have some help setting it up though! right now I am finishing up the plugins. however we really need a spawn town and my building isn't the greatest.
If you wanna help create spawn town hit me up.
If you just wanna join and have fun the ip is testsquadron.gamename.net.
As of now it is just survival but i am getting multiworld so there will soon be a creative world. :)
I will also soon need mods/admins!

mindfart

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 10, 2015
RSI Handle
mindfart
I'll try to get in for fun sometime, haven't started it up in a loooong time(/edit and also, didn't play that much) so I prolly won't be any help building n stuff (I like hanging out in the dungeons :p)

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Those were days~

I used to run a minecraft server that was ranked 2nd on Minestatus and had 200 players on during peak hours :) I sadly no longer enjoy minecraft though since it feels like going to work for me.

Fun fact, that video is the Leningrad Cowboys finnish band and the Red Army choir singing together fun moment in Cold War history.

Reactions: Walex

Preston

Vice Admiral
Dec 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Stomeg
So, if you guys want to play Minecraft right now, I've got a server running for Test right now.

98.174.215.5:25566

No whitelist, no ops, survival, total anarchy.

Last edited:
Reactions: RipVanDan

RomulusMinimus

Captain
Jan 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Romulus-Minimus
So, if you guys want to play Minecraft right now, I've got a server running for Test right now.

98.174.215.5:25565

No whitelist, no ops, survival, total anarchy.
I was first dead!

Brandon Johnson

Lieutenant
Mar 4, 2015
RSI Handle
Identify
Ill help out my in game name for Minecraft is NinjaNikes Can do spawns land dev etc ill hit you up later after I get through tomorrows schedule

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I'm definitely joining this. Can't play much here in Pakistan, but Minecraft I can play!!!

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
By the way, I was running around on the server last night, no one was there, but my name is sethious if you were wondering.

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
I got really confused when I spawned in because my starting spawn location is inside of a hill. I had to punch my way out.

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
By the way, I was running around on the server last night, no one was there, but my name is sethious if you were wondering.
I was on for about an hour last night with one other. I was in a mad rush to establish shelter and find trees. My spawn was in the sand.

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
If you see some glass sticking out of the ground with a torch on top feel free to use the stuff thats down there. I think it's near the spawn some were. Note to self, write down the damn coords!

Last edited:
Reactions: RipVanDan

RipVanDan

Space Marshal
Dec 23, 2014
RSI Handle
RipVanDan
I did see a sand tower but did not investigate. Once provisions have been established I shall explore further, careful not to disturb the native bunnies and chickens.

Forgot your password?