Mining/Trade Fleet?

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Do we have one and I missed it? I'm looking to CCU to a Freelancer Max when it hits AC and would like to help with the hauling part.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt

Schmunkel

Space Marshal
Jul 2, 2014
RSI Handle
schmunkel
Hey maybe when we have the PU your team and mine may want to work together. Were a exploration team Dset, if you guys are mining and salvaging I think we could get along nicely. We need people we can send coordinates back to for things we find, and both teams can share in the profits haha.
It would be great to have an exploration team that sells our own groups the best mining spots so we can then get the mining and hauling teams involved.

Reactions: meatay

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
It would be great to have an exploration team that sells our own groups the best mining spots so we can then get the mining and hauling teams involved.
I was thinking for clan mates we work with closely we would just give them the information for the spot and let them do their thing and later give us a little cut of it (to fund our expedition). But we do plan on selling off the not so prime things. But really I would love to get to know these other teams so we can work together.

Reactions: meatay

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
I plan on having some kind of subforum set up for that so that anyone with an exploration ship (irrespective of membership in an exploration group) can sell location data to other TEST members.

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
I plan on having some kind of subforum set up for that so that anyone with an exploration ship (irrespective of membership in an exploration group) can sell location data to other TEST members.
Thats awesome! I look forward to being able to use that.

Forgot your password?