Mommy can we get an X-Wing?

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1

Ok who wants to film this scene from star wars but in SC?
I think from 1:36-2:38ish. use the audio and character shots from Star Wars, use some Gladiators to feel in the Y-Wings, and remake the shots of the ships flying in game. Thoughts? would you be down to do this?

EDIT: Here's GIF!

Edit on Edit: fixed GIF.

Last edited:

GPcustoms

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 3, 2019
RSI Handle
GPcustom
Flew one today and could not get the grin off my face. Takes a bit of practice to dispatch the turrets on some bunker runs but I was amazed at how much I could stuff into the two external storage compartments....Brilliant fun:glorious:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
The Scorpius, looks great & seems fun to operate as it is. Apply the Stinger paint job on it though & ... so nice. If only there was a way to alter the Stinger paint to replace the redish orange with gold. Just tossing that out there.

Dirtbag_Leader

Admiral
Nov 27, 2020
RSI Handle
Dirtbag_Leader
So finally tried it out today and found unlike a 'real' x-wing the convergence of the wingtip laser cannons isn't great, and despite it's good maneuverability, I only land 1-2 of the 4 shots when using S3 fixed. Going back to S2 gimbals for now, but still undecided on cannons vs repeaters.

sum1

Space Marshal
Jun 26, 2015
RSI Handle
sum1
So finally tried it out today and found unlike a 'real' x-wing the convergence of the wingtip laser cannons isn't great, and despite it's good maneuverability, I only land 1-2 of the 4 shots when using S3 fixed. Going back to S2 gimbals for now, but still undecided on cannons vs repeaters.
ya, they said they will work on that.... works fine on bigger targets, but if you are trying to hit a razor/m50 or the like. It really shows how we need the alternate fire modes like link-duals, and sustained singles.

Forgot your password?