Montoya goes to CitizenCon 2016

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Here you go you filthy animals!

Amazing video, warmest thanks for becoming the opportunity to get an idea what *really* happend over there in LA :D I sat here, twenty minutes of grinning, amazed by the views on LA and into the TEST party crew.

Yeah, well, many thanks again! Great, great work - and great people!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Should of drove the three hours to meet up.... grumble grumble grumble.

Looks like an amazing time and glad everyone got together and had a good time. To future events... from major events like citizencon to smaller events like bar citizen.... test has to represent! I expect a warm welcome my next trip to Bragg from Montoya and his Test guidon! Ha.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Should of drove the three hours to meet up.... grumble grumble grumble.

Looks like an amazing time and glad everyone got together and had a good time. To future events... from major events like citizencon to smaller events like bar citizen.... test has to represent! I expect a warm welcome my next trip to Bragg from Montoya and his Test guidon! Ha.
What we know for next time is that even if people dont have Citizencon tickets, you can easily get into all the other events at the bars which are not private events.

Everybody can come hang out, get together for parties and bbq's, then just go to a house and watch the stream, then head to what ever parties afterwards!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
What we know for next time is that even if people dont have Citizencon tickets, you can easily get into all the other events at the bars which are not private events.

Everybody can come hang out, get together for parties and bbq's, then just go to a house and watch the stream, then head to what ever parties afterwards!
Good information and the same thing Sophie was telling me but my hard headedness didn't believe it... and didn't figure out citizencon turned into a four day weekend.... gotta love donsa's.

Forgot your password?