Montoya shows mercy

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I thought it would be funny to see the guy get rejected from his entrance interview, but that would be cruel.

He was really looking forward to being interviewed and was excited, so I had to back peddle there and at least let him get through their screening process.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
When you join ADI they schedule you for an interview before they let you in.
I know. When I first pledged to SC, ADI sent me an invite to join their Org. Actually it was in the first week. I thought "Huh, must be a cool bunch of guys if they want me". But when they scheduled an interview I thought "an interview? What the hell is this". So ok, I'll do the interview. I was five minutes late and got a stern verbal warning and a lecture about what if I was late to a battle or a rescue, one of my fellow members would be killed, etc. I figured this ain't for me. Hell the only watch I own is on my phone. Long story shorter, I ran across Test's page and after seeing that all I had to do to join was sign up and crash an Aurora in an 8-bit game, I was hook.
Thank you guys for saving my ass.
Signing up to Test Squadron was like finding the perfect guitar. When you pick it up, you just know, "Yeah, this is the one".

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
"We have a friendly rivalry" is the polite way of saying, "We mock the shit out of these fuckwits who take themselves so seriously."

Miasmic

Commander
Jul 8, 2017
RSI Handle
Miasmic
"We have a friendly rivalry" is the polite way of saying, "We mock the shit out of these fuckwits who take themselves so seriously."
They are Mil-Sim guys from Arma. They state such in the first paragraph of their ORG site. I find it hard to fault them for that. They were the first ORG page I looked at, but that stuff just isn't for me. However, I have had no issues with anyone in-game yet. So I don't really know how they, or any of the other RP ORGS, operate.

Forgot your password?