more on missiles

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
There are so many mistakes on the ships stats page that it is almost useless. That's why I was asking about the Stalker. Seems a big selling point if it really carries 8 S3 missiles--same as the Sentinel.

Missile stats are changing rapidly on the spreadsheet. Ranges are all reduced lately. The S1 and S2 Arrestors are gone. Makes it look like they intend to restrict spike missiles to S3 and above, which means most ships could not carry them. Will be an important game dynamic if that's what they do.

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
With REC, who doesn't have them all? :slight_smile:
I don't have any ship with REC. Since 2.6 it takes too long to earn REC with fighting. Vanduul swarm with the Delta takes me 80 minutes for maybe 1000 REC, I'm realy bad at racing, so I bought my weapons and don't go in AC. Infinite weapons :smile:

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I don't have any ship with REC. Since 2.6 it takes too long to earn REC with fighting. Vanduul swarm with the Delta takes me 80 minutes for maybe 1000 REC, I'm realy bad at racing, so I bought my weapons and don't go in AC. Infinite weapons :smile:
You can beat Vanduul swarm in a delta but can't race? Go rent a Gamma and race!

Aug 12, 2017
RSI Handle
F_Tek
I agree the swarms take too long for what you get. I'm pretty sure the only thing holding me back from aceing the races is my lack of Nox but until that is disproved in 3.0 i've found you get a fair amount just for trying. Around 1000 rec for coming last in a 3 person race and 1600 if the 3rd person is even worse than you and you get second(I should point out that I have only finished one race and that took 18mins of very slow flying)

Forgot your password?