MortisKoli

Mortis 1 8 7

Vice Admiral
Oct 7, 2019
RSI Handle
MortisKoli
Hey all

I just got aware about Organizations this week as a email popped in, was too immersed into playing star citizen :D.
I also joined Discord and Munken gave me an Introduction already.

Ingame Handle: MortisKoli

Where you from stranger?
Switzerland

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I pledged Jan 2015, but only played for like 30 minutes. I followed a bit the news but not too much, and for some reason a week ago I started playing it after watching some videos, and worst part is, I have vacation and once kids are in bed there is not much time to sleep.
And I also could resist for 5 days not buying a reclaimer, I mean who needs such a big a** ship anyway right? Well it seems me, I gave in and having fun flying out of Lorville/Area18 in slow motion. But in all seriousness I like to play the different aspects of the game from trading, bounties, mining etc it's amazing and it got me badly hooked in.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
All of it, as preference changes by the day and mood.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Oof, some C64 game I think it was Flaschbier or something. Drunken guy finding his beer or something.

What other games do you play?
Mostly FPS and MMO's

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

Honestly I just played Star Citizen these past few days and didn't check on Organizations yet and got an email invitation the other day. Well I read the description etc, and yeah here I am :)

Picard or Kirk?
Neither, I think last time I watched them was like 20 years ago sorry :(

Forgot your password?