Movie Night 11/30/15

Arrangingstars

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Arrangingstars
Movie Night is 11/30/15 @ 7PM ET. Grab your snacks and hop on Discord for more info!
Playing: Tommy Boy [TONIGHT] - rest of the week will be Star Wars Prequels, followed by the original movies the second week of December.

Movie Night is almost upon us once again! Movie Date/Time: November 30th @ 7PM ET. Join me Monday for another great night of humor and fun. Bring snacks, drinks, sit back and relax. Below I'll post some information and tips for Move Night!

• Bring snacks and drinks.
  • Show up in Discord 5-10 minutes early (if possible to get set up).
  • You'll be given a link upon entering the Movie Night channel in Discord, where you'll be directed to the movie. No need to create an account. All you need to do is add a nickname!
  • When you get to the movie website, mute yourself in the lower left hand corner. There will be a microphone icon. If you don't mute yourself, we'll hear a double feed of you through Discord and Rabb.it
  • Please be respectful when watching the movie. I know people want to talk, but keep it movie related and when there isn't a ton of dialogue happening in the movie to begin with, otherwise it can make it less enjoyable for others.
  • HAVE FUN.. YEY
http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/

Reactions: Mitoh and GameFleek
Forgot your password?