Must sell account all ships have LTI price is now $800 usd and still for sell

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Due to a financial emergency, I need to sell my star citizen account. I am not leaving the game, i just need some money fast. This is a concierge account that i invested $1180 dollar in
Will to sell it for 900 US dollars. pics below show what is included, plus some stuff in buyback. please let me know if your interested. transaction will be done through paypal. was 900, will knock it down to 800.

Attachments

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Son of a bitch! I'm so sorry this is happening brother, and I most certainly feel your pain! I've been there, twice. I pray to God that someone is able to help you soonest. There's nothing that is giftable eh? Not by the looks of the pictures. I can't afford the entire account, but I most certainly wouldn't be opposed to helping in some way.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Given that finances are tight on my end as well, the best as I could offer is to purchase your Big Benny if it's transferable. I have no idea what that would cost if you would be interested. I'm sorry that things have caused you to go through this. I pray that all will be better for you asap.

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Given that finances are tight on my end as well, the best as I could offer is to purchase your Big Benny if it's transferable. I have no idea what that would cost if you would be interested. I'm sorry that things have caused you to go through this. I pray that all will be better for you asap.
unfortunately the big bennies cannot be transferred

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
unfortunately the big bennies cannot be transferred
Bummer, I was hoping that we could help each other, but I understand. Thank you for checking for me my friend. I do wish that I could help more than that, but unfortunately being on disability & having the gov't screw me out of my earned SSI credits due to reasons beyond my control, my funds are extremely limited.

Forgot your password?