Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
@KruzMachine
My recommendations:
Use real voice or hirer a voice actor
Find a logo stinger here from the over 5,000 available
https://elements.envato.com/video-templates/logo-stings/compatible-with-after-effects
And let me know which one or two you like, tag me again in this thread with the link(s), and I'll edit them for you.

I'll just need your show graphics.
If you do not have show graphics yet...
find one or two usable templates from here from the over 42,000 available
https://elements.envato.com/graphic-templates/compatible-with-adobe-illustrator+adobe-photoshop

And tag me again here with the link(s), and I'll edit them for you.

I purchased an annual license to Envato Elements for TEST Squadron.
@August has a similar subscription to another platform available for TEST propaganda making.

KruzMachine

Commander
Jun 6, 2021
RSI Handle
KruzMachine
@KruzMachine
My recommendations:
Use real voice or hirer a voice actor
Find a logo stinger here from the over 5,000 available
https://elements.envato.com/video-templates/logo-stings/compatible-with-after-effects
And let me know which one or two you like, tag me again in this thread with the link(s), and I'll edit them for you.

I'll just need your show graphics.
If you do not have show graphics yet...
find one or two usable templates from here from the over 42,000 available
https://elements.envato.com/graphic-templates/compatible-with-adobe-illustrator+adobe-photoshop

And tag me again here with the link(s), and I'll edit them for you.

I purchased an annual license to Envato Elements for TEST Squadron.
@August has a similar subscription to another platform available for TEST propaganda making.
Thanks for all the recommendations. I'm looking over the logos and templates. As for the voice actors, my channel isn't big enough to warrant the expense. I can't afford to spend $100/video just yet. I'm looking into background sound reduction software such as Krisp to record my own tracks for some videos but the robot voice is becoming a theme (notice the robots in my videos). Again thanks for the offers to help. I'll let you know.

Reactions: Vavrik

stockish

Space Marshal
Nov 24, 2018
RSI Handle
Stockish
Voicemod may have background noise reduction, unsure as it's been awhile since I have used it.

If you have an RTX card, Nvidia broadcast works quite well with tuning.

• o7
Reactions: Deroth and Vavrik

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
My home is a bit too loud (with kids) to record myself. I'm working on solutions.
As I mentioned to @DirectorGunner I can't afford to hire a voice actor just yet.
As the father of 3 natural, and 3 adopted kids... I totally understand. I used to go into the garden shed to record audio because there was often no way I could record in the house. Also I haven't done any of this since 2017 so I'm really out of touch with what's required - but I have to listen to those dam AI voices all the time now. They aren't the answer.

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Thanks for all the recommendations. I'm looking over the logos and templates. As for the voice actors, my channel isn't big enough to warrant the expense. I can't afford to spend $100/video just yet. I'm looking into background sound reduction software such as Krisp to record my own tracks for some videos but the robot voice is becoming a theme (notice the robots in my videos). Again thanks for the offers to help. I'll let you know.
From watching the video I suspected the robot voice was a theme you're going for, but you need to keep in mind that since it lacks audible emotion it makes it harder for viewers to 'bond' with it, and it can even repulse some viewers due to the way the human brain works. There are ways to overcome that, but they're not easy as you basically have to find ways to force/fake a personality onto it to make it more relatable.

Reactions: Vavrik
Forgot your password?