My god, what have I done?

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Be careful. You have another beer, you might wake up a Space Marshal.

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
I only wish I had that much money laying around xD

Reactions: Gucci

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
In the beginning It took me a week to convince myself to shell out for a 325a package instead of an Aurora, now I'm sat here going "Yeah I probably need two sabres..."
Please god don't let me get to 'Armada Package' level...
I started with an aurora pack and thought "this is all I will ever need and get" now I have a micro fleet :eek:

Last edited:

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
I, as well, got the armada pack. I felt like I was making the right call because I always wanted an idris.

Seeing the grand admiral tag made me blanch. Next rank is what, 3500?

Reptar Khan

Vice Admiral
Donor
Feb 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Quail_Girl
*stands up
I'm a star citizen and I have a problem.
Started off with a Super Hornet then a Connie ... Now I have most everything pew-pew save the Idris... One of yall will probably need another PC on your Armada of Idrii

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
I thought i was safe from that package, rough math said i needed $550 US ($710 can) to buy the package even with all ships melted.. until i set my hangar to All and saw all the Warden upgrades .... so yeah i am also in the Idris club.. for now.

While I am sure there will be other sales down the road, I kinda saw this as the only time I will ever get a shot at buying a Idris that was not in the 5k plus range

Last edited:

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
Wow, congrats on your purchase.

Personally, I cannot even fathom owning a ship that big. And off topic, the very idea that the UEE lets their citizens privately own "Military Spec -1" Frigates/Destroyers is a bit amusing.

I think the biggest ship I can see myself owning is the Corvette, maybe. Idris seems like too much work and upkeep for my blood, but congrats again on your purchase! If you ever need a crew member, hit me up! :cool:

Star Pilgrim

Rear Admiral
Feb 24, 2015
RSI Handle
Star_Pilgrim
Well you still have ways to go untill you reach Emperator level at 1 mln pledged.
You get Sandi for one night as a reward etc.

What?
Beer talking,.. burp. :D

Reactions: mromutt

Liquor_and_ores

Space Marshal
Jun 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Liquor_and_Ores
Wow, congrats on your purchase.

Personally, I cannot even fathom owning a ship that big. And off topic, the very idea that the UEE lets their citizens privately own "Military Spec -1" Frigates/Destroyers is a bit amusing.

I think the biggest ship I can see myself owning is the Corvette, maybe. Idris seems like too much work and upkeep for my blood, but congrats again on your purchase! If you ever need a crew member, hit me up! :cool:

For me it was a knee jerk purchase, and it didn't take lot of added money to get ahold of it. But as you already stated, its a huge ass ship that will be a money sink unless its supported, or only brought out for events. Maybe there will be decent patrol missions for it ( medium sized pirate fleets attacking UEE supply lines etc etc) but who knows.

I had to melt all my hand picked ships/upgrades, hell i even melted a snow globe and other junk to reduce the wallet pain :D

Reactions: Unshaven

Unshaven

Commander
May 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Unshaven
For me it was a knee jerk purchase, and it didn't take lot of added money to get ahold of it. But as you already stated, its a huge ass ship that will be a money sink unless its supported, or only brought out for events. Maybe there will be decent patrol missions for it ( medium sized pirate fleets attacking UEE supply lines etc etc) but who knows.

I had to melt all my hand picked ships/upgrades, hell i even melted a snow globe and other junk to reduce the wallet pain :D
Ironic. You melted one (mini) persistent universe (snow globe) for another.

TheZekk

Space Marshal
Mar 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Zekk
Myth idris is 100% for use with the org. I would like to see test patrols of our space go out routinely now that we have the fleet for it. What's our idris count at now, 15?

Reactions: shadowjim12
Forgot your password?