My nerf gun project is complete!

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
Be warned, if you paint your nerf gun with no orange parts left exposed, it WILL look like a real weapon to most people!

Do not take it outside and pretend to shoot your neighbor, that shit will not end well. :smile:
You didn't TEST this did you?

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
That bright orange nerf gun is all done!

Be warned, if you paint your nerf gun with no orange parts left exposed, it WILL look like a real weapon to most people!

Do not take it outside and pretend to shoot your neighbor, that shit will not end well. :smile:

So instead, we should take our real weapons & give them a nice coating of neon orange, so that we can run around in public with them without other people freaking out yet being actually protected by them against bad people? Interesting idea, why didn't I think of that sooner? Oh yeah, it's because I live in TX & only a few people would care either way as most all of us are armed anyways. LoL

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
S&W has been selling Pink LadySmith's for decades. Apparently the coloring does put some people at ease.
Given that S&W has been making (Barbie) pink firearms for years, that might explain why Ken is still a eunoch. If he actually grew a pair, they might startle somebody enough to get them shot off.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Hey, those LadySmiths are pretty potent stuff. .38 with +P+ ammo is quite a jolt in such a tiny airweight package. If she wants pink I say more power to her, just so long as she never points it at me.
I'm not knocking the weapons nor those that choose to own them. I'm simply stating that I would not want those aimed at me either.

Forgot your password?