My new workphone shoots lasers!

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
I hadn't gone through the specs sheet too diligently, so imagine my surprise when I unbox the thing and this is what I see:

laserCannon.png

Now I kinda want MobiGlas to shoot lasers as well. Last resort and all that.

P.S. please don't ask me what kind of line of work I am in.

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
10 mins and no videos of you shooting stuff with your LASER CANON,
Go join the Rock raiders loser.

Its a Huawei, Pretty good cameras on the new ones .
Yeah, he could at least post videos of lighting blunts, setting cat's tails on fire, etc.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
everyone in TEST is a SPAI for someone, amirite?

so if @Sanzennin is a SPAI for the Chinese, who are we to judge?
I'll leave the judging for the people's with the judgy hats!! Whoever they are.
What if you're a sleeper agent, but you don't know it because you haven't been told the secret words that unlock your memories? Are you still a spai?
We are Owl SPAIs.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I keep thinking about buying this phone but buying it for 30 usd from alibaba makes me slightly worried haha i don't need chinese listening into my conversations or see me dancing naked in my living room i leave that for @Montoya.
Haha, yeah, the US government was trying to ban them, weren't they?

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Haha, yeah, the US government was trying to ban them, weren't they?
oh i have no idea but there is no way in hell i would take it on base. Hell id be afraid to put it next to my other phone it would probably hack that phone and steal all my data. Im already hit by that stupid OPM hack i dont need anymore of my info on the street lol.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
What if you're a sleeper agent, but you don't know it because you haven't been told the secret words that unlock your memories? Are you still a spai?
Oooh, you've got me wondering what the most likely trigger phrase would be - So it'd have to be something that no one would say around here... So the most unlikely thing would be the most likely thing...

"No more beer for me thanks" Too obvious...

"I only drink water" Too blasphemous...

"I don't think Canadians apologise too much" Getting close...

"I'd like to buy the Mazda you advertised" Now thats much more likely...

I doubt anyone on here is advertising a mazda so who would say it by accident instead of "I'd like to buy that Aurora you advertised"? Incidentally, this is what someone phoned me up and asked once - Turns out someones ebay listing had my phone number on it as a typo. Incidentally later that day I did go out and assassinate four of the most senior politicians of this and three other neighboring countries which is totally out of character and my abilities both physically and in terms of my disposable income, however I just can't see the link from that seemingly unrelated phone call?

Then again any other org sending brainwashed sleepers to TEST are going to be supergeeks so it'd probably be "Would you kindly" or "Breakfast is signaled with a silver spoon / It was you who broke my Mason plate" ;-)

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
oh i have no idea but there is no way in hell i would take it on base. Hell id be afraid to put it next to my other phone it would probably hack that phone and steal all my data. Im already hit by that stupid OPM hack i dont need anymore of my info on the street lol.
Actually, because of that OPM hack, the Chinese know *exactly* who they want to spy on, and who they don't (they also know how much each makes, and therefore how much $$$$ to spend to bribe them).

If you aren't one of the one's they want to hack, they won't bother. Unless they really like the way you look dancing nude, then all bets are off, lol

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Actually, because of that OPM hack, the Chinese know *exactly* who they want to spy on, and who they don't (they also know how much each makes, and therefore how much $$$$ to spend to bribe them).

If you aren't one of the one's they want to hack, they won't bother. Unless they really like the way you look dancing nude, then all bets are off, lol
yeah it sucks big time

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
You mean to tell me there's a phone proven to be a spai with a laser cannon and it's still sold to the public?
Where can i get one?
I got no idea, my employer got this for me.

I'm still trying to get good footage of the laser cannon in action, but it turns out that laser beams are mostly invisible to naked eye. That's a bummer. So I need like a smoke machine or something

Forgot your password?