My TEST Sim Racing Levery.....

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Thought I have to share my new custom made Car Livery for online Sim Racing..
( carry the Test colors proud )
Taking a Test run around Daytona Speedway Road coarse.
Hope you like it :smile:

Corvette C7R
ss130511.jpg

ss131022.jpg

ss131227.jpg

ss131935.jpg

ss134917.jpg

ss135052.jpg

ss135119.jpg

ss135210.jpg

ss135324.jpg

Last edited:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Can it crash? :beers::beers::beers:
Oh yes it can crash, That car is not forgiving for mistakes it bite back very violent.
( I'll post videos at some point soon from when I did first test run in that car , it have some memorable moments... :joy: )

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I thought this was real for a second!

Amazing work!
Thank you :smile: ( Maybe a Idea for a paint job on the IRL car :smile: )

ahhhh I tried that game once, too hard for me!
Yeah it do demand some high concentration than many games do not and if you never done sim racing it got a fair steep learning curve.
But not that bad if you drive a car IRL then give it some time and it will come to you fairly fast from there on it's all about practice and have fun.
All depend on what level of Sim Racing you're aiming for is it for RnR sake it doesn't take much to have fun in it...
If aim is for eSport like I do and more serious online racing it's a bit different. ha ha ha.. But still great fun :smile:

Reactions: Ammorn

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Thank you :smile: ( Maybe a Idea for a paint job on the IRL car :smile: )

Yeah it do demand some high concentration than many games do not and if you never done sim racing it got a fair steep learning curve.
But not that bad if you drive a car IRL then give it some time and it will come to you fairly fast from there on it's all about practice and have fun.
All depend on what level of Sim Racing you're aiming for is it for RnR sake it doesn't take much to have fun in it...
If aim is for eSport like I do and more serious online racing it's a bit different. ha ha ha.. But still great fun :smile:
I drive a sports car in real life and I always feel like my car handles and brakes better than the cars in the game! lol

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I drive a sports car in real life and I always feel like my car handles and brakes better than the cars in the game! lol
Yeah! Sadly what is not told when you start up a Race sim first time is that most of them have default settings that are almost set to grandma driving hence the car feel and behave a lot worse than it can do and compared to a real life similar car.
But once you set it to pro mode and make all is setup right all bets are off, then things change radically.

And another problem you're not told when first starting a Sim racer is that most sims have a wrong DoF set up in game by default, that you have to fix so it is accurate to your screen.

Then most tend to drive a lot faster in a Sim racer game then you would in real life same car same track your handling would be different and with wrong DoF and overdriving the car you're reaction from IRL driving get out of sync. Then the Sim car behave a lot more erratic and aggressive and seem unresponsive some time, most of the time that is due to the sim racer are over driving and they fail cause of that.

Best way to get it right is to make shore all is set up and settings are correct for you and your driving style (do use IRL references it works), then start of slow and let it advance slow over time. First time it is advised to keep a eye on speedometer and most likely in the beginning it will show that speed is way much higher then it would be in same spot on same track IRL ( hence fail ). ha ha ha...

But anyways, yes Race Sims are fun but a lot more complicated than many get and they do need the user to take some time and set it up correct failing that and it will probably not be a fun first experience..

:beer: :beer: :beers:

Last edited:

Printimus

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Dec 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Printimus
Yeah! Sadly what is not told when you start up a Race sim first time is that most of then have default settings that are almost set to grandma driving hence the car feel and behave a lot worse than it can do and compared to a real life similar car.
But once you set it to pro mode and make all is setup right all bets are off, then things change radically.

And another problem you're not told when first starting a Sim racer is that most sims have a wrong DoF set up in game by default, that you have to fix so it is accurate to your screen.

Then most tend to drive a lot faster in a Sim racer game then you would in real life same car same track your handling would be different and with wrong DoF and overdriving the car you're reaction from IRL driving get out of sync. Then the Sim car behave a lot more erratic and aggressive and seem unresponsive some time, most of the time that is due to the sim racer are over driving and they fail cause of that.

Best way to get it right is to make shore all is set up and settings are correct for you and your driving style (do use IRL references it works), then start of slow and let it advance slow over time. First time it is advised to keep a eye on speedometer and most likely in the beginning it will show that speed is way much higher then it would be in same spot on same track IRL ( hence fail ). ha ha ha...

But anyways, yes Race Sims are fun but a lot more complicated than many get and they do need the user to take some time and set it up correct failing that and it will probably not be a fun first experience..

:beer: :beer: :beers:
Yes

Forgot your password?