Need Some Help

Darrackem

Admiral
Nov 18, 2018
RSI Handle
Darrackem
So I have decided to start streaming SC on Mixer, that being said i have two monitor's. The one thing I cant figure out is when I have SC running I have to Alt/Tab to get to my other screen. Is there a way that I can have SC still on one monitor and don't have to alt tab to get to the other.

StdDev

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 16, 2017
RSI Handle
StdDev
I dont know if this will help but... I set SC to run windowed fullscreen and if I hit F1 or F2 .. any key to bring up a new interaction screen, I can move my cursor across all monitors (4 of them!) ... and when I am done I click back on SC screen and close menu.

• o7
Reactions: marcsand2

marcsand2

Space Marshal
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Mar 15, 2016
RSI Handle
marcsand2
I dont know if this will help but... I set SC to run windowed fullscreen and if I hit F1 or F2 .. any key to bring up a new interaction screen, I can move my cursor across all monitors (4 of them!) ... and when I am done I click back on SC screen and close menu.
That might work better then ALT+TAB, gonna try it directly, only in safe space. Sometimes it is good to have a view of what is happening around you. The borderless windowed however is very good, otherwise the SC would... disappear, when not having focus.

Forgot your password?