New 890 Jump images! IT HAS A POOL!

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
I am super excited for it, I will be using it as a resupply/data transfer hub in TEST territory for other testies, assuming that is possible and we gain territory. It will be called the TESTstop
From the looks of that interior you may be called upon to take Montoya to 'important' things.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
A pool and a rock themed hot tub.

Surprisingly I don't see any emergency respirators near the pool or hot tub... in case the gravity generator fails.. these are among the most dangerous locations in the ship.

FZD

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2016
RSI Handle
FZD
Well... oh, sorry, I mean: "Pool..."
Puns aside, it'd be cooler if it was a zero-G water containment field, a floating orb of water for unique bathing experience. A regular old pool just seems like a wasted opportunity.

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
A pool and a rock themed hot tub.

Surprisingly I don't see any emergency respirators near the pool or hot tub... in case the gravity generator fails.. these are among the most dangerous locations in the ship.
I was thinking they would probably magic away all those issues with invincible self contained gravity generator or some shite.

SpudNyk

Space Marshal
Donor
Jun 19, 2016
RSI Handle
spudnyk
Probably in the lounge area, which has not been developed yet, considering the 600I had an Origin themed pool table.
I wasn’t really being serious and after seeing the 600i I wouldn’t expect less! However both are lacking a monocle rack, for selecting the appropriate monocole for the evening.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Was it just me or was Lando dancing around a Playboy reference when he was referring to the pool & grotto within the 890J? Either way, if possible, I'll fill my grotto with Radegast Whiskey 2947 Homeward Limited-Edition & the pool with whichever ends up being the favorite beer among the members of TEST Squadron. Which of course will require the creation of a POLL for that if 1 hasn't already been initiated.

Also of note, I do believe that these locations of liquid refreshment & relaxation will be made all the better once the female avatars are in game as well as CIG allows for nudity in game. (Or at least skimpy bathing suits until that point.)

Forgot your password?