New additional 14min of unreleased Star Wars: Fallen Order footage

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
Here is some more in-depth coverage by somebody who got to play the demo hands on at E3...

I kinda like that, "Star Wars of the Colussus" ha ha...

This year's reveal video looked solid in action, and a few days later, I was handed a controller to play the same sequence⁠—and to see that mission's opening beats, which revealed a little more about the plot in question. The full mission (an early one in the campaign) revolves around freeing captured Wookiees from an Imperial outpost, and it opens with your hero Cal and his small, agile droid BD-1 emerging from an ocean to swim toward a shore on Kashyyyk. Two AT-ATs are in your way, however, so you must swim up to the nearest one and scale its body Uncharted-style. (This AT-AT's climbable bits are covered in grass and moss, thus setting up some obvious "Star Wars of the Colossus" jokes.)
More info:

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
This look really great, good catch, seem it might be worth keeping a eye on this..

CHEERS! 🍻

LoicFarris

Vice Admiral
Donor
Mar 1, 2019
RSI Handle
LoicFarris
Yeah that's true, I'm still a sucker, but maybe I need to hold off and see how the reviews pan out and gameplay footage from the early buyers on YouTube.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Firen

Vice Admiral
Feb 6, 2018
RSI Handle
jeremyD
i know myself and i know i will buy it even if it isnt that great.

just because lightsabers ans stuff...

By the way Starwars battlefront starting to become really good

• o7
Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?