New Assassin's Creed Odyssey- This seem to be a WoooW!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Yeah think Rogue is on my top list too, but I do like Cyndicate a lot for it is so different, tho some of the mission in that was just stupid... ha ha ha

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I couldn't stand Syndicate to be honest. The control scheme was a mess and it had piss poor performance.
Works great for me smooth as butter only crashed once and that was my doing not the game and I have graphic all maxed out just looks stunning... I use keyboard mouse so from my point of view controls are great one of the best yet IMO (using keyboard/mouse)
But I prefer to play with Evie rather than Jacop. For Jacop is agile like a retarded drunk baboon wile Evie is agile fast and like a pist of panther on steroids great fun to play her character. ha ha ha..

Try sit on a roof edge at a busy street, (crossing is best) now throw a smoke bomb between all horse carriages and you got a horse race ha ha ha ha ha

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Works great for me smooth as butter only crashed once and that was my doing not the game and I have graphic all maxed out just looks stunning... I use keyboard mouse so from my point of view controls are great one of the best yet IMO (using keyboard/mouse)
But I prefer to play with Evie rather than Jacop. For Jacop is agile like a retarded drunk baboon wile Evie is agile fast and like a pist of panther on steroids great fun to play her character. ha ha ha..

Try sit on a rof edge at a busy street now throw a smoke bomb between all horse carriages and you got a horse race ha ha ha ha ha
I refunded it 1 and a half hours in.

Reactions: Mich Angel

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
I refunded it 1 and a half hours in.

Ha ha ha ha.... well I can say you're missing out it's the most humoristic version of them I think..
I Don't ever use controller when I play games like that always on keyboard and I never touch consol's so if that's where you played it might be different..

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Found this video too... A short Dev. walk through trailer :smile:

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
Ha ha ha ha.... well I can say you're missing out it's the most humoristic version of them I think..
I Don't ever use controller when I play games like that always on keyboard and I never touch consol's so if that's where you played it might be different..
Nope, had it on release on PC. I haven't touched one of those filthy peasant devices in years, how dare you insult my honor like that!

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Nope, had it on release on PC. I haven't touched one of those filthy peasant devices in years, how dare you insult my honor like that!
That is great to hear :D you see it as I do then " I say I don't touch kids computer I use the real thing" ha ha ha

Damn that walk through video look awesome, it remind me a lot of Witcher 3 but in Assassin's Creed style cool :D

Wolfy

Space Kitty
Donor
Apr 27, 2017
RSI Handle
WolfytheWarlock
That is great to hear :smile: you see it as I do then " I say I don't touch kids computer I use the real thing" ha ha ha

Damn that walk through video look awesome, it remind me a lot of Witcher 3 but in Assassin's Creed style cool :smile:
I still want them to do a modern one set as a templar lol

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?