New Aurora rework - NEW SNEAK PEAK

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
If CIG sold Test Auroras with 0 hardpoints for $50, I'd buy one.... just saying.
That would be a wonderful april 1st gift.. though... the backlash from the community would be legendary levels of pure salt.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I am confident we will have org-level ship skin customizations by the time the game goes live

CIG just needs to work out a process that lets them filter out the inevitable penis-themed design submissions

Black Sunder

Rock Raiders
Officer
Jun 19, 2014
RSI Handle
Black_Sunder
I am confident we will have org-level ship skin customizations by the time the game goes live

CIG just needs to work out a process that lets them filter out the inevitable penis-themed design submissions
Then the Freelancer series will be retired completely.

Sportsvee

Commander
Sep 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Sportsvee

Because, what's the worst that could happen?

OMG. Now that it's this much prettier, it'll be so much more gratifying ramming it down ADI and Rizzky's throat.
Oh. Point taken.

I still want a 'Double Like' button. Trying to supress laughter so not to wake up wifey is not easy. Yes Owl, it's hard.

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
I know some fowl jokes about owls!

But enough about owls. More about Auroras! I'm tempted to get one again. Maybe I'll grab an LN again. That Aurora is a beast.

(Blind Owl is good at math because he practices Owlgebra!)

Forgot your password?