New Captain coming in hot for a crash landing!

CapnLan

Lieutenant
Dec 6, 2017
RSI Handle
CapnLan
Hello everyone! My app for Test was just approved the other day so I finally made my way over here to say hi. I recently took advantage of the anniversary sale and grabbed a starter pack but quickly upgraded to a Cutlass Black because that is one sexy ship I couldn't say no. Can't wait to get my hands on her ample nacelles when the rework goes live.

Well then, let's take a look at this here intro template.

Where you from stranger?
-Currently located in Maryland in the US of A.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
-Lurking around in Captain Richard's stream. Was pretty heavy into Elite Dangerous at the time and caught him streaming it after they had a large update one day. I had a good time in his stream and stayed around once he went back to Star Citizen. I became intrigued with the project and now here I am joining up with a Cutlass ready to rock.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
-I'm mainly a space trucker and explorer. I do like some light combat every now and then to shake things up. Not too big on PVP but will participate if I have backup.

What was the first game you remember playing?
-Rad Racer on the NES. I must have been 4 years old when my mom handed me that. It's been a downhill slide ever since haha.

What other games do you play?
-Warframe, Destiny 2, Elite Dangerous, and a ton of single player games like Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Witcher, etc. I have a definite soft spot for JRPGs.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
-Captain Richard, because he's a derp and it's great.

Picard or Kirk?
-Picard. Momma is a hardcore Trek fan and she made damn sure to raise me on TNG. Picard is my Captain, forever and always.

Looking forward to crashing all over the 'verse with with you guys!

Forgot your password?