Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
From the Star Citizen twitter:
https://twitter.com/robertsspaceind/status/984183031442432000?s=21
#StarCitizen
I dunno about you guys, but that looks like a carrack to me, eh?

And according to their weekly schedule:
"The week will be wrapped up on Friday, with Content Manager Jared Huckaby hosting another episode of Reverse the Verse LIVE. Keep an eye out in the General section of Spectrum for the question gathering post early this week and then tune in on Twitch.tv/StarCitizen at 9am PDT / 4pm UTC for a special RTV with members of the ship team."

'Special RTV with the ship team' sounds promising.

EDIT:
Carrack for comparison:

EDIT #2:
A front view of most of the ships, if anyone feels like comparing:
Edit #3:
Apparently it's definitely a new concept ship, and not the carrack :(
On the plus side, new concept ship!
Edit #4:
Well, here's what it is:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55OAW0ont88

Last edited:

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
As much as I wish for it to be the Carrack, I'm willing to bet it's a new concept ship. Hands down.

That being said, I hope I hate it. Haha. Gaaaaaaaaa, my aching wallet!

Edit: please be the Carrack!
A fair point, it's not a perfect match, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was new. Disappointed, yes. Surprised, not really.

if you look at it from the perspective of a new ship, it looks kind of fighter-y. Just what we need, another light fighter, eh? :grin:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Its probably the next concept ship.

You're so advanced. Looks like your my eyes as well as my mouth, haha. I am blind after all.
A fair point, it's not a perfect match, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was new. Disappointed, yes. Surprised, not really.

if you look at it from the perspective of a new ship, it looks kind of fighter-y. Just what we need, another light fighter, eh? :grin:
Haha, another one to not add to my hangar. But it shall be a new concept, as per @Printimus's observation above. What, we shall see.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
This weeks Subscriber update had a sneak peek showing: "Origin Jumpworks is shaping the future of fuel-efficiency and environmental awareness, with their new patented AIR system."

Maybe an Origin small/medium refueling ship?

That would be interesting but a small refueler? that is kinda silly i think the smallest a refueler could be would be a starfarer.

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
That would be interesting but a small refueler? that is kinda silly i think the smallest a refueler could be would be a starfarer.
To refuel other ships perhaps, to capture refine and take to a CryAstro to sell? Probably not as ridiculous a concept, CryAstros would probably have a fleet of these rather than one or two big Starfarers taking up space...?

As always if it's affordable maybe, if its unaffordable? Mans gotta eat, however being a backer has taught me how surprising how little food a person actually needs to get buy on day-to-day is.

My guess is RSI ship, they have the smallest offering now with just the Aurora, Connie, Polaris and Onion but i suppose it'll end up Anvil given the similar shape to the Carrot.

Last edited:
Forgot your password?