New Concierge Forum on RSI

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
I just realized that there is a new Concierge only forum section on RSI. Woohoo!

Those of you that spend more than $1000 on internet spaceships can now access a new section on RSI so your entitled asses can read more [CONCERN] and stupid poll threads!

Yes, that is right, if you did not get your full dose of garbage on the main forums, there now is an entire new section filled with stupid comments and ridiculous ideas from people who think "backer" is the same thing as "game developer"! :D

I really wish they would take my advice and remove the shower from the Pheonix. Seriously, do need a shower and a hot tub? I really breaks the immersion for me. As a backer/game dev, I insist my opinions be heard and acted upon!

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
Hey, I'm rich. Therefore I should be in charge of this game. It's really my game, because you wouldn't have money without me. So listen: I want a rainbow Gladius. Make it happen or else.

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Seriously, do need a shower and a hot tub? I really breaks the immersion for me.
Are you telling me you don't take a shower before going in the hot tub? As if hot tubs aren't already germ loaded, but I guess all the booze in there will kill the germs anyway.

Seraphs

Rear Admiral
Jul 16, 2014
RSI Handle
Ser4phS
I just realized that there is a new Concierge only forum section on RSI. Woohoo!

Those of you that spend more than $1000 on internet spaceships can now access a new section on RSI so your entitled asses can read more [CONCERN] and stupid poll threads!

Yes, that is right, if you did not get your full dose of garbage on the main forums, there now is an entire new section filled with stupid comments and ridiculous ideas from people who think "backer" is the same thing as "game developer"! :D

I really wish they would take my advice and remove the shower from the Pheonix. Seriously, do need a shower and a hot tub? I really breaks the immersion for me. As a backer/game dev, I insist my opinions be heard and acted upon!
^ This, I am glad you have both sense and money :D

That being said, if anything interesting pops up on the super-special-awesome forum please do let the poorer plebs know

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
Hm, I can not get into it yet. Too VIP to see it perhaps?

Texelis

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Texelis
Sounds aweful.

What's with all the polls these days?? I thought we decided that they are extremely uncool?

Stupid polls raised by dicks. ..

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
And I see it now. My CS ticket was replied to in under 10 minutes. Very impressed.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
You can't kick me out, I've drunk too much to leave!
We can't kick you out, but we can drunkenly heave you out!

Wait, I was reading the charter and found this:
Section 54, Paragraph 4, Line 10:
"If someone's drunk and needs to be kicked out, you may only throw him out an airlock."

Looks like we'll have to wait another 2 years until PU launches to do anything about you saying too much.

Reactions: rogesh

rogesh

Space Marshal
Oct 25, 2014
RSI Handle
rogesh
until then go ahead and drink more of our beer XD

Annitias

Minister of Propaganda
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Oct 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Annitias
They have noticed my VIP status and opened the golden doors to me. A monocle and glass of fine wine waiting. Jolly good indeed chaps!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
The Illuminati of space.....

@Montoya - Personally I think they should of took your advice and added the stripper pole. Perhaps make it an option..... Stripper Pole and poker (Sabacc) table to replace the Hottub......

You should make it a vote on RSI... ha...hahaha...ha.

Reactions: SPRNinja

UbEcLoWn

Space Marshal
Jun 13, 2014
RSI Handle
UbEcLoWn
Well I guess that means I need to go spend $1000 so I can be in this elite section of the RSI forums.

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'll write a concern thread because I am concerned that there aren't enough stripper poles and exotic dancer options that are currently planned in the PU.

CrashMan054

Commander
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
CrashMan054
I'll write a concern thread because I am concerned that there aren't enough stripper poles and exotic dancer options that are currently planned in the PU.
Mention the fact that there isn't currently rainbow paint. And drugs so the rainbows come ALIIIIVE!!!

Forgot your password?