New grinder meat

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
Hey all, I suck at introductions so I'll fill in your little form and then be on my merry way.

Where you from stranger?

The south coast of England, currently above water, but who knows how long that will last

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I really love space games in general and the immersion and attention to detail in star citizen look incredible, plus I figure even if I suck I can't blow my own ship up as much as I do in KSP so I'm on to a winner.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)
I want to try a bit of everything, I think I'm most looking forward to seeing how the mercantile side of things works, especially with the modification system for overclocking parts. Actually scratch that, I think the thing I'm looking forward the most is being able to customize my ship and components to get it to do exactly what I want it to do.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Marble madness on the atari, which I just looked up and it turns out the first game I played was made before I was born, huh.

What other games do you play?
An eclectic assortment, at the moment I'm playing a lot of Monster hunter, kerbal space program and spelunky.

Picard or Kirk?
I.... I've never seen star trek. Was always more of a star wars person.

Looking forward to seeing you all in the game/other games. Always room in my 'lancer for one more!

Reactions: Tyronne

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Welcome to TEST!

What was the first game you remember playing?
Marble madness on the atari, which I just looked up and it turns out the first game I played was made before I was born, huh.
A prenatal gamer then! Its oddly satisfying that that phrase rhymes.

What drew you to Star Citizen?
I really love space games in general and the immersion and attention to detail in star citizen look incredible, plus I figure even if I suck I can't blow my own ship up as much as I do in KSP so I'm on to a winner.
The thing we do best here is explosions!

Reactions: Walex

Walex

Space Marshal
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Walex
even if I suck I can't blow my own ship up as much as I do in KSP so I'm on to a winner.
That sounds like a challenge. A fun challenge!

Actually scratch that, I think the thing I'm looking forward the most is being able to customize my ship and components to get it to do exactly what I want it to do.
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."

Reactions: Lienna

Tyronne

Captain
Feb 10, 2014
Picard or Kirk?
I.... I've never seen star trek. Was always more of a star wars person.
Good man. Welcome! And the freelancer is a magnificent sphess vehicle. My Aurora LN and I are jealous.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
another one from yurop YAY

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Whats up with all that flooding you guys are having lately?

I hope its getting a bit dryer for you!

Lienna

Space Marshal
Feb 27, 2014
RSI Handle
Lienna
That sounds like a challenge. A fun challenge!

"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself."
Oh I'm sure I'll explode a lot, but my kerbals have a huge head start on the Rapid Unplanned Disassembly department...

And I assure you that my 'lancer will have no modifications... extra hold? No that's the septic tank, look if you want... no? Good evening officer.

As for the UK weather... it's a new initiative to make the rest of the world take us seriously when we moan about the rain, seems to be working so far!

Reactions: Walex

Designated Drunk

Space Marshal
Feb 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Designated_Drunk
Marble Madness!!! This group is dripping with nostalgia! I think I found the right place...

o-BHG-o

Space Marshal
Mar 25, 2014
RSI Handle
o-BHG-o
South Coast UK here also, welcome brother in arms.

Edit: sister in arms

Last edited:

Shive

Speed Devil
Staff member
Officer
Mar 9, 2014
RSI Handle
GOD_Shive
Excelsior Lienna. I am Shive.

Forgot your password?